Ratings for Dr. Janice L. Arnold

The staff is wonderful, but Dr. Arnold does not seem to want to be there. She seems more into the business of the practice rather than the patient care aspect of it. She may be knowledgeable about her field, but she does not remember your case at all. She relies on the words of her scribe and visits seem impersonal.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

My first appointment with Dr. Arnold was for general information. The second appointment was for a cystoscopy. At this appointment Dr. Arnold asked why I was there so I reminded her that I was scheduled for a procedure. Nothing was set up so time had to be taken for preparation. After the cystoscopy she told me to make another appointment in 6 weeks and that my bladder looked fine. With my history of infections I expected that blood would be drawn for thorough lab work. This was not taken into account. Her staff consisted of one receptionist. The office and exam room were shabby. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

My experience with Dr. Arnold was excellent. She was very professional, informative, attentive and patient. I saw her over the period of a year and a half . During my time as her patient she was very thorough and she listens. Ultimately I had the Green Light Laser Surgery performed by Dr. Arnold. I noticed am immediate improvement after surgery with no complications. I would strongly recommend her as an excellent physician!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Outstanding bad experience, unprofessional and unhelpful, long waits and unnecessary tests (fully charged of course)

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

You take your life in your hands if you step in the door of this practice. The staff is insensitive and incompetent. Dr. Arnold looks half asleep and disinterested . She does little or no follow up and if you have a potentially dangerous condition she treats the follow up no different than a common cold. You will wait between 45 minutes and an hour and a half to see her and if you call her with complications she'll try hard to simply call in a prescription rather than see you. Do yourself a favor, there's a reason why there are so many negative comments on this page, find another urologist ... your health might depend on it.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I received excellent care from Dr. Arnold. She took the time to carefully diagnose my problem and then provide me with treatment options. She patiently explained the options several times and answered all of my questions. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field of practice, very professional and has a manner that is pleasant and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

August, 2014 - the most disorganized medical office I have ever dealt with. Her office staff is young, inexperienced and somewhat limited. She has no idea why she send you for lab tests and when you call her office they don't seem to be able to find the results of the test. stay away from this urology practice. it will only bring you frustration and poor care. I believe there may actually be something neurologically/physiologically wrong with her. she is disorganized and sremedies confused during our appointment.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Arnold seems to be a nice lady who is overbooked and doesn't have time for her patients. It is virtually impossible to get a hold of her unless you are in her office for a scheduled visit. Even after performing a surgery, she has one foot out the door as she is speaking with you. After not returning several of my calls (per usual), she finally returned one of my calls and asked, "Is this really an emergency?"

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

When I am sent to go have lab work done and come back, I expect the doctor to know why she sent me in the first place. It really bothers me that during the follow-up appointment, Dr. Arnold totally forgot why I was off having lab work done (scheduled by her office) and forgot to check on an item that she said she wanted to check next time (she forgot). I am will mention to my GP not to recommend or at least give them my story.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I went to Dr. Arnold back in 2000 and 2001. I have been reading these comments and cannot believe the negative comments! Dr. Arnold treated me like family. I remember waking up from surgery and her patting my face like a mother would and talking to me in a caring way. I had to have my right kidney removed. If I didn't it would've killed me. Dr. Arnold save my life! I will never forget the type of care I received and the professionalism Dr. Arnold portrayed to me about my health and I thank her for that!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Janice L. Arnold's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA