Dr. Kent E. Davis

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kent E. Davis

Dr. Kent E. Davis's Ratings

I told my bride of my experience yesterday, how pleasant the office staff and the Hygienist were on my second day in their office. I felt as if I was part of the dental family or an old friend that happen to stop by for a visit . Now that's "Comfort". I also mention to my wife, that I would like to have Dr. Kent Davis and his staff be our family dental care .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Dr. Davis and his staff are probably the most professional, kind and comfortable atmosphere that I've ever experienced in a dentist office. They are very thorough in their explanation and take the time to make sure I understand what is going on. Dr. Davis is a consummate professional and is a rare kind of Dentist that you don't find anymore these days. He reminds of the Dentists that used to exist back in the day where you really felt taken care of and as if they had your best interests at heart. I highly recommend Dr. Davis because he's made getting dentures seem like a much easier process then what I had anticipated and I feel the value for his services is worth it. You may get a little bit cheaper dentist, but you certainly won't get the quality, service, care or many decades experience Dr. Davis provides his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

Dr. Davis, Porsha, Mary & staff were great! They were very welcoming and comforting. I had an initial exam for the first time in 10 years. Porsha was awesome! Dr. Davis was very thorough and detailed regarding what needed to get done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

My experience with Dr. Kent and his staff was great!!! Dr. Kent puts you at ease with his jokes and knowledge! They explained every step of the way. Dr. Kent even showed me my X-rays and described what was taking place. All of your staff was very friendly and gentle on my teeth and gums. I highly recommend Dr. Kent for all dental needs, and will refer as many people as I can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

It was a nice relaxing visit. Julie is extremely professional and everyone is super approachable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I always enjoy my visit to Dr Davis, and his lovely staff!!! The office is clean!!! I am always greeted with smiles!! I am very comfortable, and the work is very gentle!!! You must visit this office!!! You will be very satisfied!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Went in for a cleaning. Julie cleaned my teeth. Dr. Davis did an examination. Staff is always very helpful and friendly. Spoke with Julie and the Dr. about whitening my teeth. Decided against it. But want to have it done for my granddaughter. She goes to the same office. Trying to get my son to go there too. I was seeing a dentist in Piedmont when I worked in area. Wanted to find a dentist closer to home. Am very happy with my choice Dr. Davis. Great experience. Thank you Dr. Davis and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Everyone was friendly, and took the time to comfort my anxiety. They listened to my questions and concerns. When they were explaining process and asked if I understood. That was especially nice. They were great with my 4 year old who never been to the denist before. Dr. Davis let him feed the fish, and took the time to teach him the names of the fish. I usually dislike going to the dentist...I enjoyed going. They made me feel comfortable. Highly recommend Dr. Davis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I look forward to the day I go in to get my teeth cleaned. Everyone from the front desk to throughout the rest of the office are friendly and make one feel at ease. Before coming to Dr. Davis, I wasn't one that would take very good care of my mouth / teeth and it showed when I did show up for a rare appointment. Now there's not a day that goes by that I don't floss and brush my teeth. Now, that's the first thing I look at in others is their teeth. It's nice to be confident and willing to throw out a big smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I walked in with an emergency and with no appt and I have never been there before. My sister just happened to remember Dr. Davies cause a friend of her's told her he was great. As I walked in I was greeted with a happy smile and a friendly attitude. Within minutes, I felt at home. Like they were friends. Since an appt had been cancelled, I was taken in immediately. My experience with the Assistant and Dr Davies was like a family member was taken care of me. So, since I am a newcomer to Concord I will definetly make Dr. Davies and associated my GO_TO Dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565615].votes_count ]]