You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kent E. Davis

I was afraid to see a dentist because of horrible past experiences from painful dental work up to disgruntled and bitter receptionist. I've been dealing with my toothache for months but I couldn't take the pain anymore so my co-worker/friend referred me to see Dr. Davis. I had a great conversation with Mary over the phone. She is very pleasant, patient, and every kind words you can think of. She made sure that I can see Dr. Davis asap in regards with my toothache. When I arrived at the office, all the staff I met were very friendly. I apologize for not remembering their names so here's a huge thank you. I had root canals done in the past and each one were very excruciating. I was anticipating another painful experience and how long I have to suffer so I had to mentally prepare myself. But with Dr. Davis, I was waiting for the pain. Feeling like the tip of the needles going up to my eyeballs and my brain. That wasn't the case. I even ask his assistant if he even gave me a shot. I'm like thinking to myself "here comes the pain" but I didn't feel anything. It was like lining up for a roller coaster ride- the long wait in line, the suspense and thrill of the ride, and length of the ride (which roller coaster rides are short). When he was down with my dental work, I was in awe because he made my root canal like a stroll in the park. Thank you Dr. Davis. Then there's Julia who squeezed me in her schedule, took x-rays of my teeth, and later cleaned my teeth. Later on in the evening, Dr. Davis took the time to check up on how I'm feeling. Big thank you's and appreciation to Dr. Davis and the rest of his staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Going to Dr. Davis' office is always a pleasurable experience. The staff is so friendly and put you at ease, whether you are getting dental work done or asking insurance questions. During my recent appointment I had two fillings done and I couldn't feel any pain or discomfort. Dr. Davis and Asal are so great that it sometimes feels that you had any work done at all!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

This has been my best experience to date seeing a dentist. The staff and Dr's made me feel comfortable, which I sometimes struggle with due to really bad teeth. I did not feel looked down on or ashamed which has not always been my experience with other dentist. The work done was rather quick, and most importantly pain free. Everything was explained to me clearly and openly. I have and will recomend Dr David, and the office to those I want to have the same experience.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I very very happy with the one day service getting my partial fixed. I let my co-workers & friends know that I had gone to SMILE Dentistry to have work done. Thank you for your work. I've found a Dentist.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I told my bride of my experience yesterday, how pleasant the office staff and the Hygienist were on my second day in their office. I felt as if I was part of the dental family or an old friend that happen to stop by for a visit . Now that's "Comfort". I also mention to my wife, that I would like to have Dr. Kent Davis and his staff be our family dental care .

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Davis and his staff are probably the most professional, kind and comfortable atmosphere that I've ever experienced in a dentist office. They are very thorough in their explanation and take the time to make sure I understand what is going on. Dr. Davis is a consummate professional and is a rare kind of Dentist that you don't find anymore these days. He reminds of the Dentists that used to exist back in the day where you really felt taken care of and as if they had your best interests at heart. I highly recommend Dr. Davis because he's made getting dentures seem like a much easier process then what I had anticipated and I feel the value for his services is worth it. You may get a little bit cheaper dentist, but you certainly won't get the quality, service, care or many decades experience Dr. Davis provides his patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Davis, Porsha, Mary & staff were great! They were very welcoming and comforting. I had an initial exam for the first time in 10 years. Porsha was awesome! Dr. Davis was very thorough and detailed regarding what needed to get done.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

My experience with Dr. Kent and his staff was great!!! Dr. Kent puts you at ease with his jokes and knowledge! They explained every step of the way. Dr. Kent even showed me my X-rays and described what was taking place. All of your staff was very friendly and gentle on my teeth and gums. I highly recommend Dr. Kent for all dental needs, and will refer as many people as I can.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Kent E. Davis's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was afraid to see a dentist because of horrible past experiences from painful dental work up to disgruntled and bitter receptionist. I've been dealing with my..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Going to Dr. Davis' office is always a pleasurable experience. The staff is so friendly and put you at ease, whether you are getting dental work done or asking ..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was a 10 with Dr. Kent and the staff. My fears and anxieties are dealt with a caring mannerism from all. Love everyone!!"

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, Knowledgeable and friendly. Every office visit is like visiting friends, not going to the dentist."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This has been my best experience to date seeing a dentist. The staff and Dr's made me feel comfortable, which I sometimes struggle with due to really bad teeth...."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I very very happy with the one day service getting my partial fixed. I let my co-workers & friends know that I had gone to SMILE Dentistry to have work done. T..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I told my bride of my experience yesterday, how pleasant the office staff and the Hygienist were on my second day in their office. I felt as if I was part of th..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis and his staff are probably the most professional, kind and comfortable atmosphere that I've ever experienced in a dentist office. They are very thorou..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis, Porsha, Mary & staff were great! They were very welcoming and comforting. I had an initial exam for the first time in 10 years. Porsha was awesome! ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Kent and his staff was great!!! Dr. Kent puts you at ease with his jokes and knowledge! They explained every step of the way. Dr. Kent e..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was a nice relaxing visit. Julie is extremely professional and everyone is super approachable and friendly."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always enjoy my visit to Dr Davis, and his lovely staff!!! The office is clean!!! I am always greeted with smiles!! I am very comfortable, and the work is ver..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went in for a cleaning. Julie cleaned my teeth. Dr. Davis did an examination. Staff is always very helpful and friendly. Spoke with Julie and the Dr. about w..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was friendly, and took the time to comfort my anxiety. They listened to my questions and concerns. When they were explaining process and asked if I und..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I look forward to the day I go in to get my teeth cleaned. Everyone from the front desk to throughout the rest of the office are friendly and make one feel at e..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I walked in with an emergency and with no appt and I have never been there before. My sister just happened to remember Dr. Davies cause a friend of her's told ..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr, Davis was really good. Unfortunately I need a lot of work done and I appreciate the fact that he understands those with dentist phobia's..."

September 18, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Kent" to "Kent E."

April 8, 2012