Dr. Kent E. Davis

You may also like

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

This has been my best experience to date seeing a dentist. The staff and Dr's made me feel comfortable, which I sometimes struggle with due to really bad teeth. I did not feel looked down on or ashamed which has not always been my experience with other dentist. The work done was rather quick, and most importantly pain free. Everything was explained to me clearly and openly. I have and will recomend Dr David, and the office to those I want to have the same experience.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I very very happy with the one day service getting my partial fixed. I let my co-workers & friends know that I had gone to SMILE Dentistry to have work done. Thank you for your work. I've found a Dentist.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I told my bride of my experience yesterday, how pleasant the office staff and the Hygienist were on my second day in their office. I felt as if I was part of the dental family or an old friend that happen to stop by for a visit . Now that's "Comfort". I also mention to my wife, that I would like to have Dr. Kent Davis and his staff be our family dental care .

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Davis and his staff are probably the most professional, kind and comfortable atmosphere that I've ever experienced in a dentist office. They are very thorough in their explanation and take the time to make sure I understand what is going on. Dr. Davis is a consummate professional and is a rare kind of Dentist that you don't find anymore these days. He reminds of the Dentists that used to exist back in the day where you really felt taken care of and as if they had your best interests at heart. I highly recommend Dr. Davis because he's made getting dentures seem like a much easier process then what I had anticipated and I feel the value for his services is worth it. You may get a little bit cheaper dentist, but you certainly won't get the quality, service, care or many decades experience Dr. Davis provides his patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr. Davis, Porsha, Mary & staff were great! They were very welcoming and comforting. I had an initial exam for the first time in 10 years. Porsha was awesome! Dr. Davis was very thorough and detailed regarding what needed to get done.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

My experience with Dr. Kent and his staff was great!!! Dr. Kent puts you at ease with his jokes and knowledge! They explained every step of the way. Dr. Kent even showed me my X-rays and described what was taking place. All of your staff was very friendly and gentle on my teeth and gums. I highly recommend Dr. Kent for all dental needs, and will refer as many people as I can.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I always enjoy my visit to Dr Davis, and his lovely staff!!! The office is clean!!! I am always greeted with smiles!! I am very comfortable, and the work is very gentle!!! You must visit this office!!! You will be very satisfied!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Went in for a cleaning. Julie cleaned my teeth. Dr. Davis did an examination. Staff is always very helpful and friendly. Spoke with Julie and the Dr. about whitening my teeth. Decided against it. But want to have it done for my granddaughter. She goes to the same office. Trying to get my son to go there too. I was seeing a dentist in Piedmont when I worked in area. Wanted to find a dentist closer to home. Am very happy with my choice Dr. Davis. Great experience. Thank you Dr. Davis and staff

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Kent E. Davis's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, Knowledgeable and friendly. Every office visit is like visiting friends, not going to the dentist."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This has been my best experience to date seeing a dentist. The staff and Dr's made me feel comfortable, which I sometimes struggle with due to really bad teeth...."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I very very happy with the one day service getting my partial fixed. I let my co-workers & friends know that I had gone to SMILE Dentistry to have work done. T..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I told my bride of my experience yesterday, how pleasant the office staff and the Hygienist were on my second day in their office. I felt as if I was part of th..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis and his staff are probably the most professional, kind and comfortable atmosphere that I've ever experienced in a dentist office. They are very thorou..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis, Porsha, Mary & staff were great! They were very welcoming and comforting. I had an initial exam for the first time in 10 years. Porsha was awesome! ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Kent and his staff was great!!! Dr. Kent puts you at ease with his jokes and knowledge! They explained every step of the way. Dr. Kent e..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was a nice relaxing visit. Julie is extremely professional and everyone is super approachable and friendly."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always enjoy my visit to Dr Davis, and his lovely staff!!! The office is clean!!! I am always greeted with smiles!! I am very comfortable, and the work is ver..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went in for a cleaning. Julie cleaned my teeth. Dr. Davis did an examination. Staff is always very helpful and friendly. Spoke with Julie and the Dr. about w..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone was friendly, and took the time to comfort my anxiety. They listened to my questions and concerns. When they were explaining process and asked if I und..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I look forward to the day I go in to get my teeth cleaned. Everyone from the front desk to throughout the rest of the office are friendly and make one feel at e..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I walked in with an emergency and with no appt and I have never been there before. My sister just happened to remember Dr. Davies cause a friend of her's told ..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr, Davis was really good. Unfortunately I need a lot of work done and I appreciate the fact that he understands those with dentist phobia's..."

September 18, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Kent" to "Kent E."

April 8, 2012