Ratings for Dr. Roger Ang

Changing doctors is a big decision. I have not done it in over 15 years. Today, was my first appt with Dr Ang & it exceeded all my expectations. Dr. Ang was efficient, focused, empathetic, friendly, and knowledgeable of all my previous medical history & gave me valuable suggestions. I highly recommend Dr. Ang

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I was a Kaiser patient for decades. My company changed health care providers. I am in my 60's now, and the change made me very nervous. I was appointed with Dr Ang. Even though I lost my Kaiser, I am very pleased. His care seems more personalized. Office staff very friendly, help full , and no wait time to speak of. My husband is now patient of Dr Angs, who was in the same predicament, and also pleased.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Condescending and does not care to listen well. He makes you feel like you can't be trusted in what you are telling him. I left with my tail between my legs.I had felt he came off in scolding manner towards me that was unwarranted. He does not remember things about you that he had should of known from the visit a month ago. I was scared to go back to him for the follow up visit he wanted because I was afraid he would show the lack of respect for me and come off scolding and condescending again and make feel like a bad dog that got a bad rap.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Short and quick to prescribe. I spent two years on a highly addictive medicine with no alternative until my newest doctor. Condescending and rude. Maybe he's been taken advantage of by other patients, but I expect more from my physician. I saw his physicians assistant more than him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Like him the best of all my past doctors. Smart and efficient. Very professional and cares

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

In comparison to my past experinces this is the best I have been treated and the best experience.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Roger Ang's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company
Healthnet
Multiplan
Ngs American

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Changing doctors is a big decision. I have not done it in over 15 years. Today, was my first appt with Dr Ang & it exceeded all my expectations. Dr. Ang was ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a Kaiser patient for decades. My company changed health care providers. I am in my 60's now, and the change made me very nervous. I was appointed with Dr ..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Condescending and does not care to listen well. He makes you feel like you can't be trusted in what you are telling him. I left with my tail between my legs.I h..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Rudest physician ever. Does not care about the patient, degrading. Mentally abusive. Made my condition worse."

December 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=174368'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.7

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=174368'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.8

February 5, 2014