Ratings for Dr. Sandra R. Alexander

Best doctors office ever.... kari Ann is amazing. They always go the extra mile for you. Love,love them all.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Had an appointment schedule for 3 weeks, got 3 e-mail reminders and a phone call to remind me of appointment. When I arrived I was told "we tried to reach you to tell you you need blood work first. Checked my phone and they had called me 10 minutes earlier. Took off from work an hour early for the appt only to find out I needed bloodwork first. Seems someone should have been able to tell me that when I made the appt. Obviously my time is not as important as their time. Or maybe they just don't care to see me. I will find another doctor. Building is for sale so maybe there is no long term commitment anyway.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Awful. Took month to get appt.for small spot on face. Staff Terrible. Sat in office for 30 minutes and dr. Refused to speak to me or see me unless I agreed to a 70-200. Fee if I ever missed appt.or late. Got my money returned hopefully. That is yet to be seen. My guess is only care about all the products and day spa. Not a real dermatologist.

Submitted December 30, 2016

Unprofessional and condescending. Will not call to provide tests results even if abnormal, does not return calls. A good doctor if you are healthy! Took me several years to come to the fact that she does not care! Has no respect for patients.

Submitted October 27, 2011

Absolutely inadequate care. Failed to do basic follow-up, and treated me for a bladder infection for months which turned out to be colon cancer. She was condescending and not at all professional.

Submitted March 17, 2011

Very caring, listened well, explained in detail diagnosis and home care. The best ever. Office very clean, short wait timem efficent staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Alexander is amazing. Saw her at MAC as a student with a serious eating disorder. Her strengths lie not only in being very knowledgeable and a great listener but also in knowing where to refer patients when their problems need help beyond her expertise. When I first when to her office I had a 20 minute-intro-visit... I was very upset and she made time (in a no doubt busy day) to take my whole history, calm me down and make a plan. Later, even when I was in treatment and St. Joseph's, and she wasn't really responsible for me, she still had me in for check up visits every 2 weeks. I would not be recovered today if she hadn't been so awesome... knowledgeable, non-judgmental and well aware of community resources. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

she is very through, Lab work is done and she goes over line by line so you understand what your lab report means. I feel I can ask questions and get answers. I like her.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Felt as though I was treated like someone trying to abuse drugs. I had at one time prior in life taken diet pills on short term basis. Wanted help with this, and was treated like an someone that was a drug abuser.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

PUNCTUAL OFFICE, ADEQUATE VISIT TIME, CARING PROVIDER. ONE OF THE BEST IVE EVER BEEN TO.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Sandra R. Alexander's Credentials

• Univ Gama Filho, Esc Med Do Rio De Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro, Rj, Brazil (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Foley, AL