Ratings for Dr. Gary J. Kaplan

Dr. Kaplan is okay. He has a quirky sense of humor. Wish he would get hearing aids. It's plain than he needs at least one. He isn't the best, but not the worst. Would hesitate to recommend him for certain illnesses.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

DR. kaplan came into my room with his computer, pulled up my name< I asked him what the results of my MRI of the brain was, which was taken 3 weeks prior to my apointment, he told me he does not know he has not reviewed the results as of up-to-date, walked out of my room with his computer, and stayed gone for over 45 minutes. I asked the nurse where he was, she told me he was with another patient. Dr Kaplan game back into my room after 45 minutes,and told me to make another appointment,for him to check out the MRI he was too busy to check the MRI as of up-to-date which was taken 3 weeks ago. I requested the MRI and saw another Neurologist. I will not recommend Dr Kaplan, also he is very forgetful, and asked the same question 5 times and over, and forgets to take notes of conversations at time of appointments. Dr Kaplan is not a good Neurologist, I will not recommend Dr Kaplan, also he is very rude.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Rushed, Dr. asked ME what was causing my migraines. When i told him i couldnt afford the meds he gave me and if he could give me something else he said no and that that was an insurance issue not his. Most of the staff was oddly uncaring even during real concerns. DR refused to sign my FMLA papers even after i was approved for FMLA. What kind of Dr doesnt care that you cant pick up your meds therefore causing you pain and doesnt care?! Oh and you will wait and an hour and a half before you actually see him. He cuts you off, thinks he knows everything, including god himself. One more thing, he answered his cell phone and had a conversation while in the room with me!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Gary J. Kaplan's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Unicare