Ratings for Dr. Mario A. Martinez

Great medical knowledge, help my sister with her medical issue. Diagnosed/ treated her and she is able to walk again!! Without his knowledge who knows what would of happened.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Never seen him. Only NP/PA. Rude staff. I have pneumonia and upper respiratory infection; paid 750 out of pocket for testing because my insurance requires deductible be met before they pay anything, it's been a week and OFFICE WILL NOT RETURN FLIPPING PHONE CALLS OR TELL ME IF I WAS POSITIVE FOR THE FLU OR NOT, BUT TOLD ME I COULD COME IN ON FRIDAY, AND PAY ANOTHER $190 FOR THE A#####E TO TEL ME (A WEEK LATER) IF HAD THE FLU. THIS IS COMPLETELY UNETHICAL.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I have been a patient for several years now. The only time I have seen him was the first 2 times I went in after that it has been his staff interns. Last 2 times waited over a hour and half. I was there on time went into the little room and sat. This last time I left and they didn't seem to care at all.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I went to Dr Martinez office today and was treated very well. I had to have an incision and drainage done and he did very well and was very professional the whole time and made it as pain free as possible. I’ve gone to several doctors in the past and he is by far the best and most knowledgeable one. He cares deeply about his patients well being.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable and fast and friendly service!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Long waits, rude staff members, awful treatment. Everything was just awful. Seems as though he cares more about the girls he surrounds himself with than his patients

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

was a patient for three years and several times had to wait a long time to get seen, it happens, This time I needed a referral and explained that when I made my appointment, I arrived on time, wasted good money on a copay to sit in the little room on the exam table for an hour when a practice nurse comes in and ask what is wrong and do I need more scripts. I explain the referral part and all 1 script is good, 30 minutes later another practice nurse comes in and ask if I need more scripts, again I reply no, just a referral she takes info all over again, I sign a medical release and wait 45 minutes and I get up telling them I am leaving, the practice nurse explains they are waiting on medical records, I ask her what if it takes two days to get them?? Do I just sleep here?? she said she did not know. I told them I was done and to call me waiting for over two hours just to have them do a referral was enough for me, Already have a new Dr.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

My mother had progressively worsening weakness in her legs for a few months. She had seen 5 other doctors and none could figure out why. She had numerous tests, MRI, Lumbar puncture, and still no one could figure it out. She was having to use a walker. Dr Martinez saw her and did some blood work and gave her some medicine. Within 4 days she was walking on her own. She took 3 weeks of medicine and was back to normal. It’s incredible how well she has recovered thanks to this amazing Doctor. God bless you and your team Dr. Martinez!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I just left Dr Mario Marinez's office and I can respectfully say that my experience was great. His team of Nurse Practitioners are extremely knowledgeable and have helped me in numerous ways whether it is a mild cold or something more severe. I got my family to switch to Dr. Martinez and we all love him. Thank you for your wonderful team !

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

This guy is the worst doctor. His license should be taken away from. . The front staff is rude and they have no compassion for the patients.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017