Ratings for Dr. Harvey P. Brilliant

The Best GYN in the Md area. I've know him since 1983....Such a Good Person , Nice , Staff are very nice and helpful. He will go out of his way to help you

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I LOVE Dr. Brilliant! He is the most caring dr with the best bedside manner. He always makes you feel so comfortable. I'm so sad I had to leave him because he doesn't deliver. I haven found anyone I've liked since!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr. Brilliant is a wonderful doctor. I worked in the office where he did his residency and have gone to him since he has been in practice. Would never think of going to another doctor. He is very professional, but very compasionate and does return calls when you need to speak to him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. B is exactly what his name say's, Brilliant. I couldn't ask for a better doc. I've been his patient since the beginning.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

He really is the best doctor. He is so caring and listens to any concerns and has the answe. I'll never go to anyone else

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Absolutely, HANDS DOWN*** BEST Doctor that I have ever been too! Dr Brilliant is professional, extremely caring, funny, and extremely knowledgeable. He leaves you feeling as if you were the only patient on his schedule yet is timely as well!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr. Brilliant and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and respectful. The only thing I don't like is the magazine pictures of men above the examining table. The last thing I want to see is men on the ceiling when I am being examined. Photos of nature or something relaxing would be much more appropriate. The office could use some updating too, but that doesn't take away from the excellent care and reponsiveness. I highly recommend this Dr. Brilliant and his team.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Brilliant for over 20 years. He delivered both my children. I find him to be very caring with a great bedside manner. He takes the time to answer any and all your questions. If you need to call him, he will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. I wouldn't even think about going to another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Brilliant for 26 years. My daughter now goes to him as well. He seems to know when I am overdo for a check up even with the amount of patients he has. His office system has improved tremendously in the past few years. The waits are very short and as mentioned by others, he takes time listening, asking the right questions and reviewing the chart. He is thorough to a fault and follows up on everything! He is the ultimate professional physician that is warm and caring and wants his patients to be healthy and happy. You will never be sorry you chose him to be your practioner!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

I would tell anyone if you need a doctor that is going to listen and give feed back that you can understand then this is your doctor. Look at his name. BRILLIANT. He is every bet of his last name. I have had 3 surgeries with this man and with all of them he makes you feel like you are his one and only patient. If you need an OBGYN take some time and make an appointment to go see him, you will not want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Harvey P. Brilliant's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD