Ratings for Dr. Murray D. Buck

Dr Murray Buck is one of the best family practitioners in the field. Not only is he a caring man, he has gone above and beyond to help my family out on many occasions. I give this doctor so much credit. He lost his son and continues to show up to work, and gets the job done. I am confident with family's care in his hands, and he has proven time after time how dedicated one man can truly be. He has overcome huge obstacles, maintains a family, and is a loving father to his daughter. I will always refer my friends and family to Dr buck.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

This office is the worst. Unless you have the first appointment in the morning, prepare to wait at least an hour before you actually see any one of the physicians in this group.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

My wife was having joint problems and he thought it was all in her head. Eventually she went to the hospital and they found she had lyme disease. After her antibiotics were done she tried to get a referral to a specialist in which dr.buck looked at the results and said she didn't have lyme disease. Stay away from this doctor he has no clue.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

very nice doctor who spent a lot of time with me/and or my family and answered any questions we had. I really enjoyed talking to him each visit.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

He thinks women's problems are all in their heads.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

If he were only 1/100th as good as he thinks he is, he would just be adequeate. He is pompous, rude and unprofessional. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Best doctor we've had in years. Will see the entire family. Very open minded medically. Very caring and patient. Spends a lot of time during the visit to answer any questions and give advice- we never feel rushed. Kids love him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

flag | Submitted November 21, 2005

Dr. Murray D. Buck's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal