Can't say enough great things about Dr Greco. He will give you a detailed description of whatever you are thinking of doing and is so patient with answering questions and concerns. I am very happy with the results and I am going to Dr Greco do a bilateral otoplasty on my son's ears-they stick out a bit. He is extremely talented. He also has a great staff who is kind and supportive.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr Greco is a excellent doctor he is always kind and professional. I have been going to him for many years and have recommended him to my family and friends. He always ask about my family and is down to earth. His staff is kind and always professional.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

After years and years of sending others to Dr Grecco I finally was able to treat myself . The staff is amazing . The procedure went exactly as planned and results were amazing . He is a very caring and confident doctor . I would recommend him to any of my friends and family as he truly is the best at all procedures .

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Greco is one of the finest doctors and human beings I will ever be lucky to know. He helped me get through cancer and his skill with breast reconstruction is incredible. He and his staff are kind and compassionate. This is what is needed when facing a cancer diagnosis. Thank you Dr. Greco. From a grateful patient '

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful. I can't say enough about dr Greco and his work!!! He's an amazing surgeon who has compassion for his patients. A very rare quality these days....

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Greco and his staff. They are all extremely warm, welcoming, and knowledgeable! He is a true artist, has a great reputation and his work speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

From his sweet receptionist to his sweet nurse I was confident (after visiting 3 surgeons prior) that I was in good hands with Dr. Greco. He is very matter-of-fact and explained exactly what my body would look like post surgery... good and bad. I was comforted by his confidence as well. Highly recommend and very happy with results.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I cannot say enough of what a great job Dr Greco did on my eyes. I had an upper and lower bleph and my results were perfect. Very skilled hands of a excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him to anyone considering surgery.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Gregory A. Greco's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't say enough great things about Dr Greco. He will give you a detailed description of whatever you are thinking of doing and is so patient with answering que..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Greco is a excellent doctor he is always kind and professional. I have been going to him for many years and have recommended him to my family and friends. He..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greco is a wonderful physician. He shows great care and compassion and is a meticulous surgeon. His staff is warm and friendly . "

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I consider him the Too plastic surgeon in our area. I happily refer my friends to him knowing that they will receive the best care around. "

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years and years of sending others to Dr Grecco I finally was able to treat myself . The staff is amazing . The procedure went exactly as planned and resul..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greco is one of the finest doctors and human beings I will ever be lucky to know. He helped me get through cancer and his skill with breast reconstruction i..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful. I can't say enough about dr Greco and his work!!! He's an amazing surgeon who has compassion for his patients. A ..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with Dr. Greco and his staff. They are all extremely warm, welcoming, and knowledgeable! He is a true artist, has a great reputation..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From his sweet receptionist to his sweet nurse I was confident (after visiting 3 surgeons prior) that I was in good hands with Dr. Greco. He is very matter-of-..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough of what a great job Dr Greco did on my eyes. I had an upper and lower bleph and my results were perfect. Very skilled hands of a excellent s..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not surprised whatsoever Dr. Greco or his staff had my comments removed and replaced with many positives on te very next day , says a lot about his character ,..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Greco by a friend who raved about him. I must honestly say that she was absolutely 100% correct. I have to admit that I was nervous at fi..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. greco and staff are top notch!! It's rare to come across such a thorough, caring, patient and skilled doctor these days. Deciding to have surgery was a very..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worse of the worse !. He did irreversible reprehensible damage to me . He is the embodiment of negligence unorthodox actions behavior and ethics . He is..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On July 14th I had a lower face/neck lift and couldn't be happier with my results!! Dr. Greco performed a miracle - I wish I could post a before and after pictu..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greco recently performed a rhinoplasty for me. It was an incredible experience. Dr. Greco was very specific about the procedure, the steps involved, and the..."

October 5, 2014

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Gregory" to "Gregory A."

October 20, 2013