Ratings for Dr. Samir Ashok Shah

It's true Dr. Shah is excellent; however, he keeps you waiting FOREVER!! Whether it's an appointment to meet with him or for him to conduct a scheduled procedure, plan to wait a very long time. Then once he finally meets with you, he rushes you through.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Excellent: caring and knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Staff kind and efficient, especially Elaine!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Shah has been treating my 85 year old Mother for over five years, based on the recommendation of my sister, a Registered Nurse, who felt he was the best doctor in the state in his field. Dr. Shah is always on time (we visit his Providence office on West River Rd.), pleasant, and very helpful. My mother feels she is quite lucky to have him as a doctor. From taking her to appointments, I feel he is exceedingly respectful and polite to her, and explains everything in common terms -- not every doctor does. We are very happy with Dr. Shah -- and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Shah is sincerely interested in my GI health and provides me with options, but lets me know what he thinks is best for me. He has kept my severe colon disease in remission. He is extremely organized, dictating the note in front of me and sending copies out to other relevant physicians. He has always been timely in answering my phoned in questions and most of the time he calls me directly vs going through support staff. I would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Extremely compassionate and patient. Detail-oriented. Kind and down-to-earth.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Samir Ashok Shah's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1992)

• Bcbs Illinois