Ratings for Dr. Marybeth Yuskavage

Not very knowledgeable, doesn’t like to refer patients out to specialists, constantly making you feel bad about refilling prescriptions, doesn’t like to listen and acts angry during her appointments. Run, run, run from this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Doctor is super caring and she puts all her time and attention to you

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Yuskage is always very helpful. Goes over everything I need to do, since I don't like to go to the doctor, I'm way behind on all my tests. I've never had to wait to long in the waiting room or in the exam room. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor! ESPECIALLY the elderly. I was appalled by the horrible treatment she gave my 83 year old mother. She was rude, impatient, non-caring and RUSHED!!! My poor mother and I waited for 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room. When they called her name and escorted us into the room, we waited for another 45 minutes. When she finally came into the room, I felt she had one foot out the door already. My mom has been experiencing balance problems and let weakness. Well, the so called exam was a farce. She talked fast and impatiently as my mother struggled to understand what she was asking her to do. There were several frustrating sighs before she finally said she would order an MRI. And then she was GONE!!! No good-bye or even a "we'll call you for the appt". NOTHING! I followed her out the door only to see her go on to the next patient. I strongly feel this doctor needs to watch the movie "The Doctor" starring William Hurt. She desperately needs to be reminded that her patients are human beings who look to her for medical guidance. She too will be old and helpless someday. My heart broke as I realized the reality that my sweet mother was being discriminated by her own doctor. It was shameful!!! I had to intervene when my mom was talking to her because it was blatantly obvious that she wasn't listening. Not did she care. SHAME ON YOU! One more thing... the office staff falls short of being the least bit decent!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Yuskavage gives her full attention and asks questions to understand invidiual patient needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

She is truly a dedicated, caring doctor. She listens to all your complaints and tries to help you.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Yuskavage for over 14 years. She always explains and goes out of her way to make sure I understand and that I am satisfied with her suggestions & treatment plan. She will refer me to someone else if she feels I need further treatment. Everyone I have referred to her has been very happy.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Yuskavage for the last 2 years. I think she is very knowledgeable., takes time to explain things and is very practical with her advice. I am a person who would prefer to avoid medications if at all possible and she is very sensitive to that. I would highly recommend her! The staff is also very pleasant and helpful. Another great thing is that the doctor's in that group rotate Saturdays which is a Godsend for those of us that work Monday through Friday.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

This is a doctor who takes time to explain what you need to understand to make the best decisions for your health. She has good bedside manner and will make you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

ive been going to her for three years and im finally fed up, when my gall bladder went bad she laughed at us and told me i had acid reflux and sent me on my way, had to go to another doctor to get the right diagnose. made me come back for stupid appointments and i waited over two hours the other day and didnt see her so i just walked out. she doesnt care to be punctual and doesnt give me my necessary time when i needed it. i do not recommend anyone to go to her. the receptionist are also very rude. DO NOT GO TO HER

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Dr. Marybeth Yuskavage's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company