Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Zima

Dr. Zima is fantastic. Best OBGYN or Gynecologist you could ask for. His nursing staff is excellent. The only thing that can use some help is the UNFRIENDLINESS of the staff when you check in and out, or even call to make an appointment. It's like your putting them out to do their jobs. Dr. Zima & Nursing Staff A+++++ Front Desk Needs improvement. I've been a patient for 26 years now.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

He is my favorite OBGYN I've ever had, hands down. I'm going to see him today! He delivered my second child in 2013, and will be delivering my third in 2015! If I ever have a fourth and he is practicing there is no one else I would trust more than him. Some people don't like him because he can be tough if you don't do what he instructs you to(I have a sweet tooth, so he was tough on me!) but I appreciate that about him. He's a no nonsense kind of man, but very very kind. He always made me happy and comfortable. He has a very good personality and sense of humor, so long as you understand him. I love this man, and I firmly believe that had anyone else delivered my son I would have been shipped off for a cesarean at the first sign of trouble. I feel, to this day, that I owe my sons life to him. He had the cord wrapped twice, but Dr. z made sure all we as well. Love, love him, and always recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I found Dr Zima to be haughty at times and some of the comments he made were uncalled for. I can only comment on my personal experience-and I ended up leaving this practice.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Zima is the most amazing Dr.!!! After biopsies, ultrasounds and 5 other Dr.'s telling me it was all in my head...I went to Dr. Zima and withing 5 minutes he said "lets take a look inside and see what's going on". After surgery he said "No wonder you were in so much pain, you had cysts and had more Endmitriosis than I've ever seen in 10 years". I can't explain how happy I was to hear that I wasn't nuts- He is the MOST compassionate, caring and wonderful Dr. that I will forever be grateful for!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Very wonderful & patient Doctor who took the time to explain the problems I was having/had...He delivered my 2 beautiful & bright daughters who are the joy of my life... He safely delivered my first daughter who would not have been here today if it was not for his skilled medical care...Doctors thought she would have problems but she is fine & now owns & runs ThePoshEvents.com... Our second daughter was delivered by C-section & she too is doing great as an Attorney. May he be always Blessed.. JMK

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr Zima has been nothing but an angel in my life. From saving my grandmothers life by ridding her of cancer to delivering all of my cousins my daughter my sister and soo many many more. He is the only gyno that I had been to that I felt comfortable at and he does just that. I would or COULD never switch doctors.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Without his knowledge and patience I would not be here today to write this note. Dr. Zima saved my life. He is wonderful, kind, loving and very understanding. On a scale of 1 to 10; he is a 10+.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr Zima delivered both my children via c-sections. He has this bedside manner that makes you feel very comfortable as soon as he walks in the room. Lets be honest in his line of work that is some personal business and Dr zima goes the extra mile to make sure you are fully understanding of whats going on and what he is doing. Keep up the awesome job.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Dr. Zima was an amazing doctor. This was my first pregnancy and I was so happy to have had such a great doctor who answered all our questions and concerns and made us feel so at ease. We trusted him completely and hope that he is able to deliver our second baby as well! I would recommend him to everyone out there!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

He delievered my son last July. He is wonderful!! Helped me through a rough pregnancy!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Thomas E. Zima's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1974)