Ratings for Dr. Joel B Lowenstein

ASTAY FARFARAWAY AS DR.LOWEINSTEIN HAS LIED SO MANY TIMES THATNOW I NEED TO GET AN UNNESSARY SURGERY AS HE DID NOT HAVE HIS LIENCE THE DAY HE DID MY PROCEDURE TO PERSCRIBE NEDICATIONS . HOW ON EARTH CAN A DR. DRIVE AN AUDI PLAY THE LOTTERY AND NOTINFORM A PATIENT THEY HAVE KNOWN FOR 8 YEARS THIS . HE HAS LOSTPATIENTS DOING PRTOCEDURES . ALL THIS CAME OUTAFTERTHE FACT OR I WOULD HAVE BEEN SAID BYE BYE BYE . YOU ARE NOTHING EXCEPT A LIER AND REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY FILES . NOW HE CAN DEAL WITH THE STATE DEPT OF PROFESSIONALISM. OH WELL 5MONTHS OF LIES GETS YOU HERE DO NOTLIE

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Doc Lowenstein is the best of the best. After getting mis medicated and misdagnosed by my primary doctor, I got Drlowensteins contqact info from my INS carrier. Dr low sent me for ultrasound and an MRI which finally a diagnosis made. I has my gall bladder removed and now, I can way veggies and chicken and all my regular favorites, in moderation, and enjoy. Dr lows Office manners are wonderful, he tales the time to explain things, very compassionate, sincerely cares about the parienta he será. Doesnt rush me, always explains in detail, doesnt mind me asking LOTS of questions , thourough. God bless Dr lowenstein :)

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

this doctor is excellent. warm,gentle and understanding. he is very thorough. Had endoscopy done by him. he took time to talk to me and discussed my needs and stress. He is a joy to see. he is also compassionate and willing to help the needy.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr Lowenstein is a joke.He is a haughty nasty cold man at best. I had a procedure done..6 weeks later i get a call at my offcie at 2:30 pm that i need to come in right away at 2:45 pm for my biopsy results(need i say i was terrified and im 6 weeks pregnant) i got there and as usaul he was hours late for his very first appt...he enters the room and asks what brings me here basically!!! you office phoned me thats why so he says i have acid reflux...i told him i was dignosed with that 20 years ago....he told me stop taking my meds and take 1 tums if i feel bad...anyone with this disease knows never would 1 tums or even 400 tums help...so i said well when that doesnt work than what...well just keep coming here to see me. oh yes this brings me great joy i love to have 5 to 6 hours of my day disrespected...he is a joke and very unprofessional. I have decided adfter 3 visits i will never revisit his office.The only thing that kept me going even 3 times was his very polite staff!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010