Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Dellose

He's an excellent surgeon. In four months following my knee replacement surgery, I was dancing and wearing my medium high heels. I' highly recommend him for your joint replacements.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Excellent physician. Always spends the appropriate amount of time with us. Have had great experience so far with him. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

He did a TKR 2 years ago and I still have problems with it. Kept telling him "There's something wrong" but he copped an attitude with me before the last bone scan. I got the reports and my records b/c he said"I'll get another bone scan and hand you the paper that says there's nothing wrong". He won't do my other one if/when the times comes. Waiting is long and making an appointment is very long. Staff seems robotic!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Excellent experience. He was very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Dellose has performed TKR on both knees in the past 6 months. He is a skilled and excellent surgeon. He has an excellent bedside manner. He treats his patients as individuals, understanding each person's expectations. I would highly recommend Dr. Dellose to anyone who has any issues with their knees.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Really good experience with this doctor and practice. Would recommend highly. I am very happy with my outcome.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Very good experience. Very knowledgeable and very considerate and would recommend highly..

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

It is impossible to get through to their office. No one ever answers the phone. Had them order knee injections and then never arrived. Had to use what they had in their office. Staff is rude and not helpful at all. Doctor seems knowledgeable and professional but the staff needs to be canned as does their phone service. How can you run a business when no one ever answers the phone!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr Dellose is an excellen physician. Really listens to patients and very much in tune with patient needs.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

This doctor was very professional. He was courteous and spent time explaining things to me that I didn't understand. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Steven M. Dellose's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE