Ratings for Dr. David Rose

I was so sorry to hear that Dr Rose has sold his Practice. He is an excellent Dentist with a big heart. I will especially his Hygienist Eric who has cared for my family for more then 15 years. If we can find where you are, we will come back to you! Your work, caring and expertise is second to none. It is a sad day in Thornbury to lose you both:(

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

He was great! He did some work on my 5 year old son at the hospital (under general anesthesia) and my son, who is usually very leery of 'strangers' and new experiences (like the hospital), just walked right down to the operating room holding Dr. Rose's hand.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I am a very high anxiety patient with a phobia of teeth removal. I asked about some areas of concerns and was told he did it his way or no way at all. Dr. Rose and staff abruptly and rudely dismissed my questions. I walked out of the office without having the teeth removed. Absolutely the rudest bedside manner I have ever encountered!!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Top ratings from me. Love him -he's not only fair and practical but he know's his stuff. No BS, no ripping off just the straight goods. Happy to have him as our dentist/surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Very talented. Qick and painless. Love him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

He caused damage to my face and showed no remorse for what he put me through, would not recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008