Ratings for Dr. Nannette E. Bernales

it has been the experiance of both my wife and i that barnales is very rude,condesending,and just wants to rush you out the door asap...very uncaring

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

I saw this lady for headaches. She kept just giving me prescriptions, Allegra, Claritin, all that stuff. After months of this and getting no where my husband decided to come along on a visit. Well they got into it and she slammed her clip board down and yells at me. "What do you want me to do for you?" I was stunned. I was like...uh...make myheadaches go away? We ended leaving and i called my insurance and they let me switch practices. I then went to Summitt and the dr i saw there had me in the hospital getting a Catscan, etc...come to find out i was getting Migraines! imagine that.....first visit and he nails it instead of getting me more sinus medicine!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

SHE SHOULD HAVE SENT ME TO THE HOSPITAL FOR TESTS INSTEAD OF IGNORING CONDITION AND RECOMMENDING I SHOULD DRIVE SPORTS DRINKS TO BUILD UP FLUIDS

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

I WAS IN EXTREME PAIN SHE IGNORED MY CONDITION 3 MONTHS AND I HAD TO SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR TO FIND OUT I HAD A TORN ACHELLES TENDON.I HAD A HERNIA THAT SHE DISCOVERED AND SHE SENT ME FOR $2500 OF TESTING TO FIND OUT THEY DONT SHOW HERNIA TISSUE.SHE IS RUDE AND NOT VERY WILLING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2006

very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted December 16, 2005

Dr. Nannette E. Bernales's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)