Ratings for Dr. Colleen F. Swayze

The receptionists/operator who answers the phone, is very rude!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Swayze delivered my son when she was the on call doc at Mercy Fairfield a few years back. It was a fast birth and I barely got to the hospital in time.. I insisted on standing on the hospital bed during the delivery and she was a very helpful reassuring doc. All the nurses seemed very comfortable with her. It was actually a bummer when my regular doc got there and took over. I'd recommend Dr Swayze to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Swayze is thorough, professional, personable and most of all very competent and capable. I've had two surgeries under her care and she was terrific in explaining things and in her follow up care. I've recommended family and friends to her. They all think she's the best obgyn they ever had as do I!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Helpful, knowledgeable, professional, friendly. Overall, a great doctor

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Great Doctor. She takes you in her office just to talk and find out whats going on with you before she exams you. By far the EASIEST, shortest, and most pain free OB visit I've ever had. She comes highly recommended for fertility issues, I would recommend her to all my friends and family. GREAT doctor. It does take a while to get a phone call back from her staff and to get results but she is worth it. NO question. I'm thinking they would have been quicker with my results if there had been something wrong with me...

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Colleen F. Swayze's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Fairfield, OH