Ratings for Dr. Leslie K. Wiscombe

I've known Dr Wiscombe since I was 14 years old. I am 53 now.And he took care of my mom. He's the greatest and is better than most other doctor's I been to. I would be going to him now, but have no insurance. I think he's wonderful. And is very knowledgeable. I recommended him highly. Donna M Van Winkle

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. He was extremely rude and insulting. I had a test done with his referral and he never got back in touch with me to discuss the results. After one experience with him I decided to switch to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I had being seeing Dr. Wiscombe since I was a kid. His bed side manner is very poor. He always said some very unprofessional things about my weight. I really dreaded my mother taking me. In addition he was my sisters doctor and when she had her first daughter she took her to him. He told my older sister that her 2 year old was "fake crying," when she had the flu because when she cried she didn't have any tears coming out, she was just whimpering. Turns out she was SEVERELY dehydrated and my sister didn't figure it out until she had to be taken my ambulance. It was awful.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

I went to see him once...they just took a urine sample and after they found out that the problem was not a bladder infection Dr Wiscombe came in and spent literally 3 minutes with me and did not further investigate the problem or ask anymore questions about my symptoms. He just wrote a general RX for a bacteria fighting medicine just in case there was anything else wrong. He was less than friendly as well. He needs to retire!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Ive been with him since before I was even born, he birth me and I still see him now!! He is just a wonderfull doctor and I wouldnt see anyone else!! (I really love the pez that he gives me on visits)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

I habe been with Dr. Wiscombe since 1981 and I would not go to anyone else. He is straightforward and pulls no punches and is very honest and dispite his rough exterior he is very caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

I've been seeing him for several years and he is wonderful. He also refers me to specialists when necessary. He knows he doesn't know it all.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2005

Dr. Leslie K. Wiscombe's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1971)