Ratings for Dr. Douglas K. Rex

In August 2013 I was diagnosed with a very large pre-cancerous polyp in the ascending colon for which the standard procedure is surgery to remove 12" of the large intestine plus several inches of the small intestine. Dr. Rex is one of the top GIs in the country with experience in advanced endoscopic procedures, and the removal of large difficult polyps is one of his specialties. In October 2013, he performed a colonoscopy, and using EMR techniques he successfully removed a 30mm polyp from my colon. This procedure saved me from having to undergo the much move invasive colon removal surgery. Dr. Rex ROCKS! I am so very grateful to him and his awesome staff!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Rex diagnosed my condition correctly after having seen multiple physicians. He has been very caring and helpful. I've recommended others to him who profusely thank me after being correctly diagnosed for the first time.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Douglas K. Rex's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med