Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Zuzick

Dr. Zuzick is professional and detail oriented. Several of our family members see him and we have never had a negative experience.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

This doctor is excellent, I as referred to him by my OB/GYN and he made me feel very comfortable the second he walked in the exam room. I have had very bad luck with doctors being rude to me and telling me that any ailment including sinus infections were due to me being overweight. This doctor incouraged me to look into all weight loss programs and even helped find some himself. When my kids Peditrician left the clinic and I needed to get them into another doctor I immediately thought of this doctor. Since I brought my kids to see him he has been even better. He made my kids feel comfortable. My kids love him, every time I take them in to see him they usually have alot of fun and re talking about the visit for several days. My kids and I aren't the most outgoing people and with our experiences we are very uncomfortable talking about certain things but with this doctor we have no problems at all.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

My wife and I both have been very comfortable with Dr. Zuzick. avery kind and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

This Doctor is very good, even my husband likes going to him. Very nice and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Paul H. Zuzick's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1999)