Dr. Mitch Freeman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mitch Freeman

I pray that since you are so talented that you will collaborate with Dr Jeremy Mao to bring stem cell tooth regeneration into reality. I was battered by a fraudulent dentist practice when I was a young boy. My father did not give his consent to dental procedures upon me at that time with amalgam and another time with composite. When I called the first dentist about it apparently his brother answered and he informed me the practice was affiliated with a nonprofit. Just to make a receipt they battered me and really destroyed my health. My facial hair is missing in corresponding areas on my face to where the amalgams were during my childhood and adolescent and young adult life. The brother said that the records had to be destroyed after a certain period of time. The dentist oversaw what was happening how could he not know? My biological father died when I was less than a year old so he could not consent therefore they should have done nothing. They destroyed and poisoned my whole culture and I also believe they caused me to develop hyperthermia like I am a mercury thermometer or something. Later when it happened again with composites the two materials interacted with each other I think. Oh well I still should not have had the amalgams replaced, technically they were "sound" and I think the tooth trauma which I only found out about later caused me to develop tmj and arthritis. The hard composite bashed against the amalgam teeth and I have numerous fractures in several teeth. There were not any cavities in the teeth where they put the amalgam or composites but it seems like they put it there just to do it or to jack up my bill or to allow for fraudulent non profit activity. My health was destroyed however. I wish that in the future my damaged teeth can be removed and replaced with new real bioengineered teeth just like the originals. When will this be? What can make this happen? Can I sue the dental practices since they performed dental procedures without my biological fathers consent? How can I do it? Do you know of any lawyers that could help me? 3 out of the 4 dentists I have seen have hurt me the last one when he removed the amalgams. How could I be so unlucky? I think it coincides with my father's passing. Can something be done?

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

He is a super awesome family doctor!! He really cares about his patients and he is available even after office hours!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Really caring and great bedside manners. Much knowledgeable too!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

The Best Dr in Yuma I have been seen him for 19 years. Office staff very nice and professional

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Very thorough, gentle, and pain free. Wonderful dentist!

Submitted April 4, 2018

Great and awesome. Great punctuality and very helpfulnes

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Freeman has been my doctor for several years and I could not be more pleased and greatful. He is very knowledgeable and condsiderate. His staff is great too. He has helped me to feel better than I have in years.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Freeman treats both me and my husband. He always makes himself available if we need an emergency appointment, and he and the staff are both very polite and professional. We both switched to his office from other practices in town and we will definitely be staying with Dr. Freeman.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

He is the only Dr. I can depend on . Has been very reliable for me all the time.he also has the best staff.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Mitch Freeman's Credentials

• Univ Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Mustansiriyah Med Coll, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Yuma, AZ