Dr. Mitch Freeman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mitch Freeman

The best Doctor in town, takes the time to listen to you. Finds your problem on your first visit. His staff is amazing!! Best Doctor in Yuma!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Best doctor and staff! He is caring and takes time to listen to any concerns..same date appointments and always on time. So lucky he is my doctor!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

The doctor was a able to diagnose my problem right away after a few others failed. I'm so glad I found him

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

The most thorough and knowledgeable Doctor, out of all the Doctors I’ve been to, he is the absolute Best, he listens and cares about his patients, has wonderful staff, very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Freeman and his staff are wonderful. Very attentive and always willing to help. Best Dr. office in town!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Has best staff and best doctor you can even find!!! He is very knowledgeable and paciente always listens to you and spends the time to go over every detail and answer at questions you have. So happy he is my doctor

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I pray that since you are so talented that you will collaborate with Dr Jeremy Mao to bring stem cell tooth regeneration into reality. I was battered by a fraudulent dentist practice when I was a young boy. My father did not give his consent to dental procedures upon me at that time with amalgam and another time with composite. When I called the first dentist about it apparently his brother answered and he informed me the practice was affiliated with a nonprofit. Just to make a receipt they battered me and really destroyed my health. My facial hair is missing in corresponding areas on my face to where the amalgams were during my childhood and adolescent and young adult life. The brother said that the records had to be destroyed after a certain period of time. The dentist oversaw what was happening how could he not know? My biological father died when I was less than a year old so he could not consent therefore they should have done nothing. They destroyed and poisoned my whole culture and I also believe they caused me to develop hyperthermia like I am a mercury thermometer or something. Later when it happened again with composites the two materials interacted with each other I think. Oh well I still should not have had the amalgams replaced, technically they were "sound" and I think the tooth trauma which I only found out about later caused me to develop tmj and arthritis. The hard composite bashed against the amalgam teeth and I have numerous fractures in several teeth. There were not any cavities in the teeth where they put the amalgam or composites but it seems like they put it there just to do it or to jack up my bill or to allow for fraudulent non profit activity. My health was destroyed however. I wish that in the future my damaged teeth can be removed and replaced with new real bioengineered teeth just like the originals. When will this be? What can make this happen? Can I sue the dental practices since they performed dental procedures without my biological fathers consent? How can I do it? Do you know of any lawyers that could help me? 3 out of the 4 dentists I have seen have hurt me the last one when he removed the amalgams. How could I be so unlucky? I think it coincides with my father's passing. Can something be done?

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

He is a super awesome family doctor!! He really cares about his patients and he is available even after office hours!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Really caring and great bedside manners. Much knowledgeable too!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Mitch Freeman's Credentials

• Univ Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Mustansiriyah Med Coll, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Yuma, AZ