Ratings for Dr. Keith L. Gurnick

I went in for 10 fungal toenails that did not improve with liquid medicines I tried many time. He prescribed a pill to take 1x daily for 90 days, did some blood labs each month to make sure the medicine didn't harm my liver and 12 months later all my toenails look brand new. Thank you Dr. Gurnick because now I am not embarrassed for anyone to see my feet.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Excellent Doctor, very clean office, well run and on time. I had an infected ingrown toenail that he treated on one visit and it is all better.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

great doctor. fixed my bunion. I'm back wearing all my shoes again without pain. I love my new orthotics that I use in my running shoes.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Gurnick knows his stuff. He's friendly and has a good sense of humor. I felt comfortable with Dr. Gurnick and the surgeries at his office never seemed like a big deal. I initially went in for ingrown toe nails and later went back for a granuloma.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Keith L. Gurnick's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)