Ratings for Dr. Robert A Norman

Been sit sitting here for 45 minutes and when I asked why they were extemrly rude, Will never come back

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

waited one half hour to be told ARNP was going to be another 30 minutes late, due to traffic. However, all the patients managed to get there on time! I left and will not rebook. Staff did not seem to care at all.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

was impressed by the very personalized service I received. Dr. Norman was very friendly and personable and didn't rush me out of the office. I didn't feel like I was in a doctors office. I loved how he interacted with his employees. Really nice and fun. Must be a great place to work. My problem was taken care of with ease and satisfaction. I later went back for a chemical peel with Joen and what a great guy. Very knowledgable and again super friendly. I am so pleased that I have found this great place to go. Thank you Kat!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Fastest doctor's visits I ever had. The office is very organized and helpful. I saw Dr. Norman twice and his assistants 4-5 times. They were all knowledgeable and patient oriented.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Very good experience, great staff. He explained everything.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

ARNP Heather Leto makes up for the poor service and long waits from my previous experiences at this office. She is trying to bring this clinic and it's staff, etc back up to par and my experience today was far better than any I've had before. In and out in less than an hour. Gave me my biopsy results which was good news AND froze an additional area for me for free. ONLY because of her do I consider coming back. Good job keep it up!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I had an appointment with Dr. Normasn on 5/28/14. I previously read many negative comments about this doctor but I decided to keep my appointment with an open mind to judge for myself. I must say that everything I read was true and from what I saw even worse. Upon arriving I walked up to the front desk, I received no greeting of any kind, the one front desk girl pointed to a clip board & told me to fill out the attached paperwork, to make a long story short the staff members here behave like wild animals, laughing, very unprofessional, gossiping about other patients, etc. The waiting room is filthy & the staff members did not seem to be of any quality, this is obviously the only job they can find, I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, I was so disgusted by the behavior of the staff that I walked out before even seeing the doctor, there is a $100 charge for missing an appointment, I have no intention of paying it, stay away from this office, it and it's staff are very scary!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I would never go back to this office, or would i ever recommend. They are a teaching office, students should not be taking a biopsy or putting acid on people when they don't know what they are doing, my 2 children are scared for life. They charge way to much for what they are doing, even my insurance company will agree. i paid over 600.00 dollars for us to confirm what was wrong with my kids and now have wounds. Did biopsy that left scars and put acid on my children with bandaids, what was a pin hole wound turned into a quarter size burn. thanks for nothing but a large bill. Dr both visits had a dirty stained and way to small lab coat. Not very professional. And not very good bed size manner, just passed us of to student.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

They're more interested in giving you $600 prescriptions and being in the Drug companies pocket than good care. Their billing dept stinks too as portion of the bill ($85)was not covered by insurance and I received another invoice, within 2 weeks a collection agency is calling...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Had to pay co-pay after 3 visits just to get a SHOT in my cyst instead of lancing it! Unfriendly staff, very rude and didn't bother to chat. Long wait too. And the ARNP I've met STILL doesn't remember me after 3 visits! No idea who I was! I would not recommend this place to ANYONE. Will not be back.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013