Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Lynn Bibb Dorsett

Let my baby die. He could have lived. I overhead the muses and Dr. Dorresstt laughing after. It was 3 am. She's not a doctor you want to trust.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I feel I was not heard when I had qa problem and it was swept under the rug. Later found out it was a big problem getting bigger. Felt rushed and unimportant.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Very thorough. Great personality. Explains things very well.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

I saw Dr Dorsett for my first pregnancy and ended up switching doctors when I was six months along. Like many women in their first pregnancy, I had many questions and I would leave her office feeling rushed. I just didn't feel comforable with her. I'm sure she's a very knowledgeable doctor, but just wasn't eager to answer questions. Definately not recommended for first time moms.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Dr. Dorsett and her staff are pleasant, prompt and very professional. Both my daughter and I have seen her for years and both of us have had to have surgical procedures. We have both been very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2006

Helpful & friendly. Listens well.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2006

Dr. Rebecca Lynn Bibb Dorsett's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)