Ratings for Dr. Eduardo J. Guzman

He is ALWAYS late. No matter what time your appointment, whether it's 9 am any day of the week or 1 pm immediately after his lunch. He does not care that you have other important things to do so things like a list partum check up take 3 hours in the waiting room alone. Also, he apparently over charges for circumcisions and does not know what he is doing. He botched my sons circumcision and I had to take him to the ER to stop his pen is from gushing out blood. A 6 lb baby almost bled out from his circumcision and when I called to let him know the next day he did not get on the phone with me to apologize or offer a post op appointment to look at it himself, he even tried to blame me through his front desk girl Christine. Who yelled at me. Very unprofessional and arrogant in my opinion. A few weeks later my c section incision (which is crooked) is infected and I had already canceled my appointment due to the situation with my son and had tried finding a new OB to help me and they are not even looking at it because they're afraid he messed up somehow and don't want to interfere. Awesome. So I call to ask him about getting it looked at and he's curious as to why i didn't keep my post partum appointment and when I explain the situation with me son, he laughed. Now my son is an emic, a little baby and he laughed about it. I will never see this doctor again and I suggest every one else not see him as well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I had a GREAT experience ce with Dr. Guzman and his staff at Bonita Surgical Center in San Dimas. I was a patient that recieved a tubal reversal operation. Dr. Guzman was very knowledgable of the procedure and he answered ALL of my questions. I have had a great recovery! I was very please to find out that Dr. Guzman did not cut through my muscles to do the operation. I am so thankful to have found him and can not wait to start trying for a new baby in the coming months! Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Very good at explaining everything to you in detail and takes his time with his patients during your appointment.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Guzman is very caring. He listens and takes the time to explain things. It is obvious that he is highly knowledgeable and professional. Also his staff is very friendly. I am very happy to be a patient of Dr. Guzman.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

I HAD DR. GUZMAN BOTH FOR SURGERY AND FOR INFERTILITY ISSUES HE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING. HE WILL WALK THE ROAD WITH YOU WITH INTEGREITY AND PROFESSIONALISM.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Love the Dr. but since he is in charge of 2 offices the wait time to see him is crazy. if you set up an appt expect to wait at least 1-2 hours

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Eduardo J. Guzman's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Downey, CA