Ratings for Dr. Kevin B. Reilly

Dr Reilly always runs on time. He has always been very professional and answers all my questions. He also makes sure that you are getting a total gyn experience. In a time when most gyn worry only about pap results. It is well know Cervical cancer is not the only gyn issue. He also makes sure you don't have any issues with your ovaries and other gyn problems like polyps or prolapse. He is a concerned about the whole picture. He is a quality dr in a time when dr are more concerned with quantity of pts seen and appeasing the pt even when it not in their best interest. He has always available to any questions and flexible to all my appointment needs even Saturdays. I rate dr reilly 4 stars.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr Reilly is a not what one would imagine as a supportive OB/GYN. I was attended by Dr Reilly at Mount Kisco Medical Group when I first learned that I was pregnant, app 5 weeks. This was my first pregnancy so I asked Dr Reilly to walk me through the process. Imagine my sense of shock and violation when he didn't explain that the ultrasound device was intravaginal (I later learned is normal procedure in early pregnancy). A woman should be told when someone is about to stick something into her vagina. Dr Reilly not understanding at all. Several days after this bizarre event I experienced some bleeding and was worried that I may have miscarried. Having no time to research a new Dr, I went back to see Dr Reilly. Once again he seemed very uncaring and looked at the ultrasound for several minutes (which at the time felt like an eternity) until I ASKED HIM, "Is that the embryo?" "Yes" he responded. "Does that mean everything is OK?" "Yes" he said. That was it. Strange indeed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Kevin B. Reilly's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1970)

• BCBS Texas
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)

Top Hospitals in Mount Kisco, NY