Ratings for Dr. Walter M. Boomer

I like Dr. Boomer, but need medication immediately when I am sick. I cannot seem to get help or a call back from from his assistant when I call the office.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Boomer treated my mom for many years and she thought the world of him. In the end though when she needed a honest, compassionate, professional Pulmonologist he passed her off to his assistant and she died wondering why he had deserted her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

He was very pleasant and easy to get along with and has a wonderful personality. He is truthful and gives honest answers. He always had time for my family to answer questions and reassure us. He took the time to deal with any problems that arose made sure nursing staff was caring out orders. He is very knowledgeable and confident in his work.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2006

While patient was in ICU for over 2 weeks, he was not responsive to requests from relatives who remained in waiting room during the entire stay for information nor concerned about our comments regarding poor care by staff. He appeared aloof and uncaring.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2005

Dr. Walter M. Boomer's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)