Ratings for Dr. C. RODNEY Barnhart

Dr. Barnhart did an anterior total right hip replacement on me in 2009. I did a lot of research regarding the specific procedure and Dr. Barnhart impressed me with his knowledge, professionalism and frankness. There are a number of surgeons in LA who specialize in this area, Unfortunate too many seem more intent on promoting themselves as opposed to letting their work do the "talking". He explained everything thoroughly, all appropriate options for my specific circumstances and did an excellent job. I have absolutely no reservations in recommending Dr. Barnhart.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

Dr. Harnhart has/is treating me for a broken wrist. He performed surgery, inserting a metal plate with screws into my right hand wrist. He has seen me frequently to followup on my healing and has sent me to therapy. He is skillful and deals very well with patients. Dr. Barnhart is kind and patent. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. C. RODNEY Barnhart's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal