Ratings for Dr. Yao-Ying Yang

Very kind and very smart. He explains tests and the results, you can understand them.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Yang has to be the best family doctor by whom I have been treated. He's been my family's doctor for the last 15 years,

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

The best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Always attentive, on time and remembers details about my husband and myself. He has been our primary care doctor for at least 10 years now. (Dr. Schlageck moved and we started going to Dr. Yang.) No regrets.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I have been going to see Dr. Yang for 15+ years. My kids and relatives see him. He takes time to listen to you and is awesome with kids! His nurse is awsome now and not as grumpy as a previous nurse lol. The staff in the waiting room is top notch as well. I would recomend Dr.Yang in a heartbeat! Just a top notch, stand up kinda doctor that we need more of!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Yang is the most compassionate man you will ever meet. He listens to you and doesn't just hand you a prescription and rush you out the door so he can deal with another patient. I don't know what I would do without Dr. Yang. He is an A+

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr Yang is great! He listens, he takes his time, and he geniuinely cares, and will run proper tests. However, his nurse is very rude. Something I have noticed in general from this office is their very rude,snotty nurses that seem to think they get to play doctor and talk down to patients. It's just a shame because this is the only negative thing I would ever say, and I bet Yang has only ever lost patients due to his nurse, Becky.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

dr. yang is awesome. very, very good with kids. he really listens to you.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Very knowledgeable. Never feels rushed, he always has time for questions and genuinely listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Office staff is confused and very disorganized.I liked the doctor but the office staff does a horrible job.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Yao-Ying Yang's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med