Ratings for Dr. Henry A. Frissora

I had complicated surgery by Dr. Frissora recently. His talent and highly positive attitude was so important in the process.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

This doctor shows more than just compassion for his patients. No doctor could show more care and concern than he displays, always!! I never thought I could feel so easy about a doctors visit as I do with him. He shows so much interest in his patients that you have to feel comfortable with him. He will always listen and give you answers. His staff is always just as nice and concerned as he himself. I recommend him to anyone who is searching for a great sergeon as he has really helped me through my journey with cancer making it so much easier for me .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I was very pleased with Dr. Frissora and his staff. He was called to the hospital for an emergency on my initial visit and I was rescheduled. He and his staff gave me a sincere apology on my return visit. He takes the time to examine you and sits down with you and explains everything up front. I would highly reccomend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

he explains everything to you. He is a very good listern.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

I had a surgery with this doctor several years ago. The surgery went off perfectly and I found him to be very kind and easy to talk to. The office staff is excellent also. I was back to work in days. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Dr. Henry A. Frissora's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Beverly, MA