Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Wilshire

My surgery was very successful Dr wilshire and his team were excellent from start to finish, Dr. WILSHIRE MY SUPER HERO , he diagnosed me in the first appointment and he told me about all the treatment options also he advised me with best option and the best time for the treatment , he treated me like I’m the most valuable person on earth and he was so PROFESSIONAL , RESPECTFUL , EXPERIENCED, RELIABLE , so he make things so simple to me , KIM is professional and so sweet because she make you feel you are healthy and there’s nothing to worry about by supporting your emotions with her beautiful smile and explaining all the steps , ”KALSY”” is wonderful person “the front desk girl “ she was verrrrry helpful when I called her , she responded very fast she helped me to find an early appointment which was the most important thing in my life that time and she was so interested to help me to fill the papers and to finish everything to get the appointment , THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD BLESS YOU ALL

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Great staff had to go the IVF route after reversing tubes at no prevail (4 rounds) then quit trying The only thing I don't like is they don't follow up with you or anything to see how you are doing after you quit paying money 7 and a half years later the good Lord gave us a wonderful baby boy with no help from medical field but I also want to thank doc and his staff for my reversal and care when I had my surgery done they definitely helped make it possible to have our angle

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I have been treating at this office for a year, but haven't actually seen dr Wilshire in 5 Months. He doesnt come in to any of my visits, I asks questions and they go unanswered, I'm being pushed into IVF. We may go that route but certainly not here.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

If I could rate solely on Dr. Wilshire this would be 5 stars. However his front office staff makes this business a 1-2 star business. Deceptive business practices. No answers on the price of services until threatening to cancel appointments (note my going to this doctor is for medical necessity not to get pregnant). Very rude receptionists, office managers/girl in charge of insurance never there to answer questions. I loved seeing Dr. Wilshire and feel he could have done a lot of my health issues but due to his front office staff I will be finding another doctor. Beware- always check your bills, be prepared to pay up front for everything, and be prepared to never get answers from the front desk when you need them.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

If I could give ZERO stars, I would. After 2 AIs, we conceived & had a miscarriage. While preparing for a 3 AI round, I was told paying for a third IA treatment would be "a waste of my money". We decided to trust our instincts & ignore the self righteous doctor (yes, he is a VERY pompous man). We were blessed with a beautiful baby boy! Regardless of your limited options in Mid-Missouri, GO...RUN to another clinic even if it means a longer drive.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

My wife and I are so delighted by the care we received at Dr. Wilshire's office. Everyone was so supportive of us along our journey: Dr. Wilshire, the nurses performing procedures, and even the administrative staff. We had a fairly poor experience at our previous fertility clinic and were referred to Dr. Wilshire by a friend. We are now both pregnant at the same time thanks to him and his team! We have already begun recommending him to other friends.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I showed up 30 minutes early to make sure I had turned in all the paper work that was required. Which it had been and they took me back early! First he starts all appointments by having the nurse check you vitals and height weight exc... Then you watch a movie all about different fertility issues , concerns and treatment ( 10 mins long) I found it very informative and nice to know a little bit about Dr. wilshire prior to giving him my whole life story about my reproductive issues. Dr. Wilshire then came and got me and took me to his office. He was so friendly , laid back , but still professional. He went over all my past health history and went over my needs an concerns . He then talk me through the whole process and thing I could do to improve my health and ways to improve my fertility. ( yes that includes a healthy diet. I see many people getting offended if he calls you over weight, but that's not what he did at all , he just suggest the Paleolithic diet as its healthier for everyone anyway) it take no genius to know a healthy weight is better for baby. He even stated I don't care about the number of weight , just eating different . He went over even the fatty meats and fats I need to be eating instead of avoiding them like I was. Then after all of our talking which was amazing and I had already learned so much!!! Then we went to do the ultra sound , he explained to me everything he saw and pointed them out and explained every detail. It was a wonderful experience and a wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

We loved going to Dr. Wilshire. He was caring, listened and was very helpful in resolving the issues we were having. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Wilshire and his staff are wonderful and were extremely helpful in getting us through the process of getting pregnant. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Wilshire performed a "routine" procedure on my wife. Sent her home, where after they assure d us that she was fine after the leg compression for blood clots. 2 days later and still in chest pain, she had two clots on her lungs. That scared the heck out of us as it can kill you. I called him and he seemed to just shrug it off like "stuff happens". He's lucky I didn't punch him in the face.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014