Ratings for Dr. Monica A. Pasley

Run! This is the worst doctor ever. She does not care about her patients! She shows no remorse, no sympathy, no feelings. Just heartless! She doesn't tell you anything about you or your baby unless you ask questions. This was my first pregnancy and she was the worst doctor I've ever encountered!! I was sick for 3weeks in my third trimester, I had to go to the hospital 5x and every time the hospital would call her should would tell them to send me home. My advice to anyone, Run!! While you can!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

This lady is super rude. No heart at all , very nasty and she don't show compassion for human life. She really need to be showed how to be professional. She don't need to be a doctor until she learn to humble herself.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

My child has been seeing this woman for nine months pregnant with twins and both full term babies died due to her lack of knowledge and skill. She is not a trust worthy doctor and after she realized the babies had no heartbeats she left her in the room for 2 1/2 hours with no return and then sent the nurse to tell her the babies were dead. My child Left her office crying uncontrollably and Dr. Pasley nor the staff has called to check on her and the babies are still dead inside. Unacceptable. I pray no other families experience this and if so I am sorry.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor nor will I return to the office for any further services. Dr.Paisley lacks professionalism and doesn't show any effort to make good rapport with patient.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I'm not giving her ANY stars and I advise if you want a pleasant pregnancy especially if this is your first you should seek on help elsewhere !!! "Dr."Monica Pasley has a VERY nasty unpleasant attitude ! She answers your questions sarcastically and if they are dumb she doesn't give muc nor dl on your baby nor pregnancy . She comes of bipolar one visit she's pleasant the next visit she seems as though she doesn't want to be bothered with you. She rushes through your visits as well.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

She is the worst. I would not recommend her to anyone. She is very rude, and should not be working as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very straight forward and informative. Great doctor

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

She is the worst dr I would not recommend her to anyone she is racist and rude and needs a new job.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr Pasley delivered my healthy 8 lbs baby boy. She was there before and after my csection. Very informative. My dr visits were quick and she could have been a little more in touch per say. But overall I didn't have a problem with her. I think she is a nice person and a wonderful dr.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

My experience has been horrible... this is my first pregnancy and I feel so lost will never recommend her to anyone... she us very rude and doesn't seem to care...doesn't have the compassionate needed to be a doctor...wish I had looked into her more before I decided on her as a doctor...wish I could find someone else to deliver my baby

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Monica A. Pasley's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Secure Horizons