Ratings for Dr. Kristi L. Ryder

I Love the Dr. Ryder. She is the best doctor I have ever seen. I was fully satisfied with the service and her advice.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Best OBGYN in Dallas!! Very friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Ryder delivered all 3 of my kids. I've been going to her since 2003. We just moved out of state and I am so sad that I won't be able to see her any more. She is an AMAZING doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

She's wonderful! Loved the office staff as well! :)

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

She delivered two of my children and I was absolutely amazed at how much respect she has for her patients. I havent seen her in 8 years but I just recently found out im pregnant again and Dr Ryder is my first and only choice she is just amazing.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I have visited Dr. Ryder three times within the past year. My first visit was okay and she was very polite and compassionate of my issues. These last two visits I have had with her have been horrible. I had to wait alomost an hour before being seen and when she finally saw me she was very impatient and I couldn't even ask her all the questions I had. Its almost as if she did not care about the issues I was having and I left the office very frustrated. Nice lady but I'm gonna look for a new obgyn.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Best Dr. I have ever seen. Sweet compassionate and understanding. I dont even dread my yearly...she is great!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

The best doctor I have ever had, hands down. She is kind, caring, and very reliable. I had a terrible experience with a miscarriage. She handled it so well and personally called me at home several times to check on me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I will continue to work with Dr. Ryder as well as recommend her to friends and family, I have seen her now 7 years and going.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

I love Dr. Ryder. I have been with her since she joined NLOBGYN. She is very patient and understanding and makes me feel at ease. She takes the time to answer all my questions and make personal phone calls to follow up. She has not let me down yet and will be delivering my first child in Oct. I found out today that her long-time nurse, Tiffany, is no longer employed there. I am upset about that.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Kristi L. Ryder's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1999)

UnitedHealthcare