Dr. Michelle E. Gordon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michelle E. Gordon

Dr. Gordon is a fantastic surgeon and always explained everything to me so I understood. She and her office explained the details of the out of network issues and I never had to worry about paying anything except my co-pay and deductible. In the northern Westchester county area, she is the best!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I was in the emergency room needing immediate surgery- from the moment Dr. Gordon spoke to me I felt reassured and confident that she would do her very best for me. My family & friends that were with me felt the same way. She is an outstanding surgeon. I truly believe that she saved my life. Also, they say that you can tell a lot about someone by the people they surround themselves with. Dr. Gordon's staff is kind, sweet, efficient and obviously have tremendous respect for her.

Submitted February 26, 2014

I have been a Patient of Dr. Michelle Gordon since 2008. She has diagnosed and solved a multitude of my stomach issues. I receive a high quality of care, and always feel it necessary to commend my Doctors for taking good care of me. The staff is professional, nice and a pleasure to deal with.

Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Michelle E. Gordon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michelle Gordon, DO, is a general surgeon with expertise in emergency care and minimally-invasive procedures, including hernia repairs and colon surgery. Dr. Gordon opened the practice Northern Westchester Surgical Associates in Putnam Valley, New York in 2005. Dr. Gordon works in collaboration with another general surgeon to offer her patients the benefits of having two experienced general surgeons in the operating room, when needed. Dr. Gordon’s expertise includes emergency care operations, operations to repair ventral or incisional hernias with either laparoscopic or open surgery, component separation techniques, abdominal wall reconstructive operations, elective colectomies, and gallbladder surgery. Dr. Gordon received her undergraduate degree from Harvey Mudd College and her medical degree from the Western University of Health Sciences. Dr. Gordon did her internship training at St. James Hospital in Olympia Fields, IL and a surgical residency at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, NY.

• Western University of Health Sciences-COMP (Grad. 2000)

• Appendicitis
  • Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
  • Inguinal hernia