Ratings for Dr. Bryan Sher

Definitely, the right doctor to see if you need a professional, knowledgeable and very helpful specialist. I am recommending Dr. Bryan Sher with all my confidence. I wished to have all my other medical experience to be treated by some one like Dr. Sher. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

“Nothing less than a miracle” was one of the many comments made by a former (and current) athlete referring to regaining certain skills which I thought I had lost over the years. My choice of sport was tennis. Over the past 30 years I had played at the club level both recreational and competitive. The following is a brief, but thorough observation that I made after my first visit to the Rosedale Wellness Clinic. Here is my story. After completely giving up tennis for approximately five years the tennis bug returned (which was great) but as any avid, competitive player would tell you ………. not so the skills and mobility. I was eager to return to playing a half decent game recreationally and competitively but the skills were not there. I was referred to the Rosedale Wellness Clinic and was interviewed by the Director, Dr. Brian Sher, and various members of his staff, in a very professional and intuitive manner. Here is how it happened: After my initial visit to the clinic, a plan was drawn up and a personal program was embarked upon to meet my needs i.e. active, competitive skills to improve and subsequently maintain these skills. During the first session it was found that I had completely lost my sense of balance over the years. As I quoted at the beginning “It was nothing short of a miracle” when within half an hour of my initial session ……. I had regained my sense of balance. Lately, while walking or running on the treadmill I had to maintain my balance by holding on to the sides. After explaining this to the physio he made a couple of adjustments to my feet and presto! I was able to run and walk without depending and holding on to the sides of treadmill. This all happened within my first visit. My sense of balance returned and I have maintained it ever since. I attend the Rosedale Wellness Clinic on a regular basis which helps me to develop and maintain my tennis skills and overall musculoskeletal wellness and competitive ability. I never thought I could regain these skill at my age …..I am 75 …. and at present working on improving my Ontario and National ranking in tennis in the 75+ age group. I would recommend all seniors to call and visit The Rosedale Wellness Clinic and explore the opportunities and possibilities that are presently available to Super Seniors and seniors of all ages.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Rosedale Wellness Centre is second to none in giving all clients an extraordinary experience to reach their health potential. Everything you could need is met by an amazing staff specializing in all aspects of wellness care. The staff gives you that feeling that nothing could go wrong and if it does they can and will fix it! The Director of the clinic, Dr. Bryan Sher has created an outstanding clinic for integrated wellness care with an amazing team of practitioners. The clinic for me had a "home feeling" the very first time I went there. Everyone from the welcoming staff at the front desk to the therapists were kind and concerned and made me feel so comfortable. In previous physiotherapy clinics I had not continued as I had not ever felt as comfortable and "taken care of"as at Rosedale Wellness. All staff is superb, but I want to single out my physiotherapist who helped me get through some of the challenges I faced in going through a serious surgery. My doctors all agreed with me that the physical therapy and support I received from Hana Veprikova BEFORE and after the hospital stay was the absolute reason I sailed through this difficult surgery. Her skills and caring are second to none, absolutely a superb practitioner. At Rosedale Wellness even if your contact with a staff member is more limited all go that extra distance to help you with a smile and genuine concern for your progress. Dr. Bryan Sher has put together a great place to relax and reboot, where all your wellness needs will be met, with the finest and best expertise. "His goal is to see as many Canadians as possible reach their health potential through integrated wellness care"...that is definitely the essence of Rosedale Wellness Centre!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Thanks to Dr.Sher AND his brilliant team for the great treatment and overall service.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Went to see Brian Sher and explained that my family doctor stated NOT to manipulate my neck, so he focused on spinal alignment. For the first 3 visits he did just as explained. Unfortunately, my 4th visit he manipulated my neck. I WAS IN SHOCK THAT IT WAS DONE AFTER MANY TIMES STATING NOT TO TOUCH MY NECK! The next day I felt different so I went to see my doctor. My doctor sent me to hospital because he knew something was wrong! After ultra-sounds, I was admitted immediately with a blood cloth in my jugular vein. After a couple years on heavy blood thinners, it did not work. The blood clot hardened and the attached vein in my arms disappeared with no blood flow. This dramatically reduced my body's blood flow. My power, energy, stamina has decreased dramatically and now using a walker. think will be in a wheelchair in the future. DON'T BE THE NEXT ONE! BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Knowledgeable, friendly, dedicated staff who treat the person not just the symptom. Highly recommend Dr Sher's clinic if you are experiencing muscle, joint, or general back pain,

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Great results from Dr. Sher's clinic!! His integrative team of chiropractors, physiotherapists, massage therapists has provided me with effective treatments. Appointments are coordinated with professional and pleasant front desk staff. A positive health experience and education is what keeps me going back.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I originally went in with excruciating pain in my lower back and immediately had X-rays which then became the basis for all my "treatment". In my estimation, X-rays taken while standing and in pain, are not an effective diagnostic tool to base a course of treatment on. I didn't think that at the time. How could I? I was in so much pain. Hey, guess what! Months later, if I say I'm still in pain, that means I'm in pain and whatever course of treatment you usually use isn't working. Change the course of treatment? Nah. But here, go see this physiotherapist or that RMT and of course, come see me twice a week. Now I'm out of benefits because it's dragged on so long without the doctor listening to me. You should be able to trust your doctor is looking out for you but here, it feels like it's all about the dollar and really, your health and well-being are secondary. The staff here at the front desk are lovely and everyone is punctual. If you fall under the umbrella where a normal course of treatment works, you'll most likely be very happy here with this doctor. If your treatment doesn't work, don't stick and hope Dr. Sher will figure it out. He'll just send you to see everyone else in the place until you run out of money.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr. Bryan Sher

Dr. Bryan Sher's response
Dear Patient, I am very sorry your experience was so poor. Typically if a patient is not getting the relief from one type of treatment or practitioner, I will try to send them to another service or a different practitioner since each practitioner has a different technique and experience. The purpose of this is to find the right fit for the patient and get them better as soon as possible. This has worked with many patients, however I recognize that not all patients or conditions are the same and I don't have 100% success. I hope you understand my only goal was to help and I apologize if you felt shuffled around. Please accept my offer to refund all fees for services that you felt were ineffective and feel free to use those resources in our clinic or another of your choice to assist in your recovery. I wish you all the best.

Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Sher provides sound guidance in the treatment he prescribes. He also educates his patients on the procedures and on general tips for better health. Dr. Sher definitely cares about wellness as a whole and not just a quick fix solution. Great location! Great staff! I would recommend him to anyone searching for a chiro.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Sher is fantastic! He gives a great adjustment and makes you feel very comfortable. He is knowledgeable, experienced, and genuinely concerned for your health and well being. Dr. Sher does whatever is necessary to ensure his patients receive the best care possible. He frequently checks up on me, making sure I am progressing in my treatment and offering new ways to help me in the future. Great experience always.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Bryan Sher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sher graduated from The University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Science Honours in Human Biology and in 1985 from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College with a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree. Dr. Sher has been in practice for over 30 years and is the founder and director of Rosedale Wellness Centre. His goal is to see as many Canadians as possible reach their health potential through integrated wellness care. Dr. Sher plays the trombone in a swing band and is an avid water skier. He enjoys spending time with their numerous pets.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1985)

Sask Health