Ratings for Dr. David J. Hochman

I couldn't be happier with the care I receive from Dr.Hochman. I had been battling severe back pain as a result of a car accident and fibromyalgia. I tried several treatments including physical therapy and nothing worked. I was referred to Dr.Hochman and after a few sessions I felt amazing. Not only is my back improving tremendously but my fibromyalgia pain has calmed down. I never thought this was possible. I can't thank this man enough for not only helping me but also giving me my life back. Fibromyalgia had taken over my life but now I'm in control and it feels great. So thankful for Dr.Hochman.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Hochman and his trusty assistant Julie are the best around. They are compassionate, trustworthy, and extremely knowledgeable. If you have a Chiropractic need, Dr. Hochman is the man to see. Hes the kindest gentlest guy you will ever meet and he treats you like a person. Nothing more nothing less. There is no swollen head syndrome or " I know better " than you personality conflicts. Just a genuine down to earth caring man.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr.Hochman was a great help to me. I had a disc herniation in my back and he fixed it. I haven't had a problem since. He is very knowledgeable and easy going. His staff is great also.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Hochman has been treating me for neck pain for the last couple years. He is very good at what he does, and his treatments helped provide relief. Very nice and down to earth. Puts you at ease. He and his staff (Julie) are great. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

good at what he does easy to get along with and puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

If you have a problem with your spine Dr.Hochman is the doctor to see. He is very knowledgeable and excellent with diagnosis. He is more efficient and accurate with diagnosis and treatment than any other doctor I have been to. He diagnosed my condition quickly with an MRI, and gave me my treatment options of chiropractic care or injections. He took the time to explain each option. I opted to treat the problem with him using chiropractic care, and in 2 weeks I was released pain free with exercises. It has been 6 months now, doing normal activities without any problems. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

I have been through hell in dealing with multiple doctors. I worked with 3 neurologists, 2 ortho doctors, 3 years of physical therapy, aggressive weight training, facet joint injections, etc. Dr. Hochman helped the most by not suggesting more medications or treatments, he focussed on the surrounding muscles and that relieved the most pain from the injury site. I am not saying the other treatments did not work, but I got equal, if not more relief, from non-steroidal or medicated treatment. Relaxed bedside manner and Theresa is excellent at communicating and scheduling. Both talented and intuitive so it gives for a positive experience as opposed to the typical dry atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Hochman was/is excellent! I went to see him with a herniated disc. Touch wood I am healed after 6 weeks of treatments. Highly knowledgable!!! Awesome guy...

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

I wouldnt say hes horrible. Id just say hes so so. He couldnt diagnose my problem and really has limied skills in what hes doing. He knows alot its just I dont think he applies it very well. He also works for a group that is a bunch of chooches in Trumbull.He actually knew the problem a little it more than the doctor did but was vetoed and never spoke up.To be honest the whole place was crazy. OSM in Trumbull.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008