Ratings for Dr. Tal David

Best orthopedic surgeon I have ever dealt with. Period.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

When I needed help finding an orthopedic surgeon who could fix my daughter's shoulder problem, I asked my co-workers and church congregants for advice. Amazingly Dr. David's name came up from 5 different sources! So I knew he was the doctor for us. 6 months later, my daughter is doing great and back to volleyball full speed! So grateful for his expertise!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Why can I only leave 5 stars?! He is a God send!!!! He has done of my surgeries and helping me solve a mystery that is even out of his curtain "focus"! I love him and all his staff! He is personable, caring, compassionate, easy to talk to and understand the want to get better! I have never met a doctor with better bedside manner. I wish he could be my everything doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

This experience was perfect. Clearly a surgeon who understands how to fix Shoulder problems

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. David performed two of my ortho surgeries and has monitored other ortho issues over the years. He conveys a true sense of caring; called to personally check on me after the surgeries; and provided excellent follow-up care. He is a superb physician and I highly recommend him for care within his specialties. Further, his office staff members are highly professional.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Great experience - had surgery with him and everything seemed very routine. Clearly he has been doing this for a while!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

I was referred to him by several co-workers for a shoulder problem. He listened to my story and we made a treatment plan together. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

1st visit/dr came in, asked a few questions,gave a shot for my problem and suggested future MRI. Had NEVER opened my chart, a new pt, or he would have seen 1 1/2 page MRI(taken previous week) and we could have had a different discussion. May be an excellent surgeon (don;t know) but certainly not a "good doctor".

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Torn ligaments in left elbow. EXCELLENT post surgery results.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

He is handsome, friendly, and an all around good guy. I would even go so far as to say that he is penske material.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Tal David's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company