Ratings for Dr. Luis E. Palacio

I liked him at first, but that changed over the last year. Now when you call all you get is a voice mail that no one will hear. I've been calling for the last two weeks to get a refill on a med that I take daily. CVS and I still haven't gotten a reply from him or his staff and I've been out for 4 days now. If he cared for the people he sees, they he wouldn't run them out of their medication!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My husband sees Dr Palacio as his primary care physician and loves him. He works at a physical job and is a runner so Dr Palacio covers a nice spectrum. Recently started taking 70 yr old mother-in-law to him as well. He has been terrific and patient with her and addresses her concerns. Office staff is not particularly friendly (would give them a 2 or 3) but his PA is so good I gave a rating of 4.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Refuses to listen/communicate. After 4 years with him he became increasingly cold. He belongs with the jogging set,not with eldery handicapped people who ask questions. Northern Nevada staff are idiots, couldnt hold a job at McDs. He hasnt bothered to see how incompetent they are. H'ell prosper in good ole Nevada.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Great all around doctor. Don't let Sports Medicine specialty fool you into thinking he wouldn't be a great family doctor. I have a very physical job so it's nice to know I don't have to go to a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012