Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Corse

I have had the best care from this group. they are very professional.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Never can get into see the doctor even though I've been a patient there for 18 years. They used to have a good NP, but the one there now is just plain rude and unprofessional! I have been trying to get one of my normal medications called in for a refill and have been told on 3 different occasions that it would be- still no refill has been called in. Today, I am going to a new doctor and leaving this office far behind me!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I decided to see him in 2006 worse mistake ever. At first he was ok and seemed like he knew what he was talking about but later on after one year of every 4 to 6 weeks of coming in for recurring UTI's. I started having horrible UTI's and trying to do everything I can to prevent them but to no avale ended up seeing Corse which always prescribed Cipro. I'd even come in to try to get them to retest me to make sure it was gone,they wouldn't, so found out from a new NP he hired that I might have IC incurable auto immune disease. She was so upset that he wouldn't give me a referral to see a urologist so she did. The urologist told me it came from being treated poorly from recurring UTI's. Also, herniated dics which lead to Vicoden addiction that I had to take myself off when he wouldn't. During this worked at Community and talked to over 60 former patient's that he started them on Vicoden that led to him puting them on stronger pills. I do billing and they have no clue how to bill correctly.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Don't like him all he wanted was for me to tell him what pills I wanted from him. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Corse for over 20 years. While his office staff is rude, condesending and lack professionalism of any type,Dr Corse himself and his nurse practioner, Reba are attentive and very helpful. His new associate, Dr Klein however is another matter. I found him to be cockey and way too quick to make judgements with little or no information.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

I have been going to Dr.Course all of my life and my grandma has been with him since he started practicing. He DOES NOT over medicate and always prefers to err on the side of caution. He and his staff are very friendly. I have and will continue to recomend him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Serious medical condition should have been brought to my attention much soner than it was. The testing center called me twice to see if Corse had contacted me yet, which he had not, and after a 3 week period I finally got in to see him to discuss the results.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

flag | Submitted November 7, 2005

Dr. Steven A. Corse's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1979)