Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Kulp

Dr. Kulp treated my Mother. Because my Mom was is her 90s, my sister and I accompanied her to appointments. We always had to wait at least 45 minutes beyond our appt. time. When we finally got into see Dr. Kulp, she was very abrupt with my Mother. Her language was rough to say the least - her communication with patients is horrible. But, my main issue with Dr. Kulp is her incompetence. A year before my Mom was diagnosed with bladder cancer, Dr. Kulp saw some irregularities in tests she had run on my Mom, but Dr. Kulp told us that there was nothing to worry about and that we should have the test run again in a year. The following year, the test showed cancerous cells. Dr. Kulp referred us to an oncologist at Jefferson Hospital. Before we left her office she said to us, ' I sure hope it's not bladder cancer, that's a real bloody death.' As it turns out, it was bladder cancer, stage 2, and my Mom died a year later. We never even got a call from Dr. Kulp to see how my Mom was doing. In my opinion, Dr. Kulp is an incompetent doctor and a foul mouthed, disgusting human being.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

This was the rudest interaction I have ever had with a doctor. She is impatient and crass. Totally unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

This was one of the most horrible experiences I have ever had with a doctor. She was extremely rude and off-putting. She didn't ask me a single question, just went over past records and refused to let me ask questions. I stormed out of the office while she was talking. She was so incredibly inconsiderate I advise never ever going to see her. It is very unfortunate though that the nurse who took me back was extremely nice and sweet and made me feel so comfortbale. Dr. Kulp comes in and complete 180. Please don't see her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Kulp was an abrasive rude unprofessional. She cursed in front of patients which is not appreciated. Her knowledge is outdated. Found another urologist who uses a better manner and updated l.owledge and techniques.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Just love her she is smart and knows her work the best also very funny cannot forget that very caring person

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Excellent manner, works with patients, asks the "tough" questions. Maintains a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr Kulp is a trip. She is very, very down to earth and clear with her explanation of everything. She listens attentively and then provides you with her best assessment of your condition. I heard a lot about her before I went for my appointment. She did not disappoint. She's really something!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Kulp is insulting. She does not listen to you. She does tell it like it is with no comfort/care. Terrible bedside manner. Crude and rude.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Kulp is very down to Earth and tells it to you straight. She is very friendly and has an excellent sense of humor! She is very good at what she does and I would not go anywhere else for my Urology! I mean that with the utmost truth. Great Dr! - Gareth

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Very down to earth and straightforward. I feel like I can trust her to give me appropriate care.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Deborah A. Kulp's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1988)

AHC