Ratings for Dr. Peter F. Czako

Very. Concern. Explained everything. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Not serious about my problem. He just jokes around like he "has it handled"

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I had my surgery, Dr. Czako is nice but now I cant talk well

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Best physician I have seen in a long time. He is genuine and kind.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Great experience. I was referred to Dr. Czako by my GP. I had no problem scheduling my initial appointment or the surgery. Everyone in the office was extremely nice, helpful, and patient. Dr. Czako is very personable, professional, and knowledgeable. This was my first surgery so I had a lot of anxiety about the procedure since I didn't know what to expect. He spent ample time answering all my questions and I felt very comfortable in his care. The surgery went great. Recovery has been a breeze and the incision is healing beautifully and looks better than I ever could have hoped.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am extremely pleased with Dr. Czako. Extremely nice and very informative. I felt his staff was very nice as well. I think I waited less than ten minutes to see him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Skilled, talented, personable and caring surgeon - I highly recommend Dr. Czako. His office staff (especially Lisa) were helpful and patient.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

STAFF WAS TERRIBLE - JUST TERRIBLE FIRE THEM ALL. Doctor was running late - but what doctor doesn't , however if got a different staff things may get better.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I don't have much to say about the staff, but the surgeon himself was incredible. He took extra time on my thyroid surgery to make sure that I didn't have any side-effects, which I had asked him about. The surgery results were well above what the profession constitutes as acceptable and allowed me to avoid radiation therapy entirely, which the doctor knew I had been strongly dreading.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

The staff was amazing. I called this morning explained my situation and they got me in the same day to see Dr.Czako. I will be having my thyroid surgery in December. I was real nervous to see him. He was GREAT! Very kind, didn't rush thru anything. Answered all my questions and concerns. Explained things better than anyone else had. He came highly recommended. I see why! I felt very comforatable walking out of that consult today! I think I have found a good fit for my surgery. If the surgery goes at well as the consult, well I will be one happy lady!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Peter F. Czako's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)