Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Valenti

Don't go anywhere near him. Terrible know it all man. Had a surgery done by him, got an infection and was treated like I was seeking pain medication and was making it all up. Surgery was a flop too.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Disrespectful jerk. I would never recommend anyone to him. He is a condescending pig.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Ladies! Stay away. very uncomfortable- uncaring and arrogant

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I would steer clear of this man at all costs if you are needing any type of surgery!! He was all fine and dandy until he made a mistake during mine and refuses to own up to it. He blames any and every possible underlying cause on his mistake. His bedside manner has been TERRIBLE and he has been heartless to my situation. He could care less to what he has put me through and what I will continue to have to deal with a long time to come. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Valenti is by far the best OB/GYN I have ever seen. I have referred numerous friends to him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I liked this doctor very much, he performed a D & C and removed a cyst and an ovary.....all and all I would rate the overall experience EXCELLENT, only problem was afterwards when his office kept billing me small amounts and that was after I had paid the co-pay upfront and the insurance paid the rest. I ekpt asking for an explanation but never got it ---just the bills. I finally apd them but was not happy about it. Sometimes I think they send you all these small amounts for $30 -$50 bucks hoping you'll just pay and avoid a big hassle --which I did. But I trust this doctor and he came with a high recommendation from another surgeon another fmaily member had. He's a good surgeon and bedside manner is good too....

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I am super sensitive and I couldn't think of a better obgyn for anyone to go to. He has handled both of my pregnancies and honestly was extremely supportive and kind from the beginning over four years ago. I am sad to see any bad reviews for him, as he is a truly amazing and supportive doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Valenti ever since I moved to Denton 6 years ago. He is an awesome doctor and is very straight forward with the facts. He delivered my son three years ago and I would recommend him to anyone! He is a great ob/gyn!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

he is very rude and crude... comes off to be very uncaring... I'd warn any one with feelings to stay away from him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

I'm sure he is very knowledgeable. So is he; just ask him. Overall, I found him condescending and patronizing, and I didn't leave thinking he had a real respect for Women or their bodies. I opted to have my fibroid removal surgery with another MD.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Joseph S. Valenti's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

AHC