Ratings for Dr. Atef S. Zakhary

Dr. Zakhary is amazing, my husband and I both love him. He delivered our daughter which will be 2 in May and now will be delivering our son in August. Great doctor and bedside manner, he listens and takes very good care of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

We are happy to have met Dr Zakhary today and have chosen him to deliver our baby boy. He was highly recommended by several friends of ours who are affiliated with Tampa General and has a great reputation in Tampa. Due to Florida Blue dropping our former provider from their network we had to switch doctors at 37 weeks (most doctors wont accept transfers this late in a pregnancy) but the staff at Dr. Zakhary's office has been very understanding and accommodating!! Overall the insurance snafu turned into a blessing as it led us to meet Dr Zakhary and deliver our baby at Tampa General which was our first choice!!! Will post a follow up review after delivery.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I delivered my first child with Dr.Zakhary. he is such an amazing Dr on the professional level. He is always there for his patients replying to all my concerns and questions any time during my pregnancy. Omni medical center is such a great place with professional staff following up on everything related to each patient. It was a great experience with Dr Zakhary and Omni Medical Center and for sure will return back on my second child hopefully.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Zakhary saved my life. I had been to a different doctor with Baycare and there were some issues with my insurance. I was referred to Dr. Zakhary by one of my co workers. I will tell you that I felt like family as soon as I walked in the door. Considering the amount of pain and discomfort I had been in for several months and not knowing what was wrong with me, Dr. Zakhary walked me thru all the necessary tests that he would need to do. And I am glad I listened. What the other doctor didn't find and what Dr. Zakhary found was a major infection inside my uterus and after other tests, CANCER. I knew I needed surgery and I was so scared. Dr. Zakhary is so kind, he truly cares about everyone and he is very good at explaining things to you. If you need a GREAT doctor and you want someone who TRULY cares about his patients, then PLEASE, make Dr. Zakhary YOUR DOCTOR. I am still recovering from my surgery and I am getting stronger every day. Thank god I will not need any further treatment. My care has been outstanding.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

He's delivered 5 of my babies so far about to be the 6th. I would never go to another OB ever. He's the best doctor. I'd drive from anywhere just to come to him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Hands down , the best in this field, excellent care, very elegant facility & pleasant staff

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Amazing doctor. He is always on point when he tell you the time of delivery. I love him and will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Zakhary is literally a miracle worker! He has been my doctor for the last 10 years and he is the best you will find in Tampa. I have had only high risk pregnancies and I am the proud mother of 3 awesome little boys. He responds quickly to issues and complications and gives personalized care to all patients. I would not trust my life or my child’s life to any other OB! I love the newly remodeled/renovated offices. Dr. Zakhary and his staff keep me up to date on all appointments, test results and much more on the MyChart app. It makes things so much easier. But when I do call the office, it’s always a pleasure to speak with such an awesome staff. Maria is so genuine and caring and Stacey is always very helpful. That’s just naming a couple the whole staff is great! The wait times can be extensive but believe me it is worth waiting for. Dr. Zakhary gives each patient the time that they need and I respect that. I have referred several friends and family members to him and they are just as amazed as I am at the quality of care that they receive. I can’t say enough about how much of a blessing Dr. Zakhary and Omni Medical Center have been to me and my family. If you are looking for a doctor that you can trust for great care and the highest expertise, Dr. Zakhary is your man!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Best obgyn out there!!! Dr Zakhary saved mine and my 27 week preemies life!! I love him for eternity!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015