Ratings for Dr. Atef S. Zakhary

He's delivered 5 of my babies so far about to be the 6th. I would never go to another OB ever. He's the best doctor. I'd drive from anywhere just to come to him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Hands down , the best in this field, excellent care, very elegant facility & pleasant staff

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Amazing doctor. He is always on point when he tell you the time of delivery. I love him and will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Zakhary is literally a miracle worker! He has been my doctor for the last 10 years and he is the best you will find in Tampa. I have had only high risk pregnancies and I am the proud mother of 3 awesome little boys. He responds quickly to issues and complications and gives personalized care to all patients. I would not trust my life or my child’s life to any other OB! I love the newly remodeled/renovated offices. Dr. Zakhary and his staff keep me up to date on all appointments, test results and much more on the MyChart app. It makes things so much easier. But when I do call the office, it’s always a pleasure to speak with such an awesome staff. Maria is so genuine and caring and Stacey is always very helpful. That’s just naming a couple the whole staff is great! The wait times can be extensive but believe me it is worth waiting for. Dr. Zakhary gives each patient the time that they need and I respect that. I have referred several friends and family members to him and they are just as amazed as I am at the quality of care that they receive. I can’t say enough about how much of a blessing Dr. Zakhary and Omni Medical Center have been to me and my family. If you are looking for a doctor that you can trust for great care and the highest expertise, Dr. Zakhary is your man!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Best obgyn out there!!! Dr Zakhary saved mine and my 27 week preemies life!! I love him for eternity!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Zakhary is the best obstetrician gynecologist I've ever seen

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

One of the best doctors I've ever seen, he is definitely the best.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Absolutely the best OB/GYN in Florida, I had a smooth vaginal delivery for my twins, he was the only doctor who can do this, I will be forever thankful to Dr Zakhary.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr Zakhary is an excellent physician with great bedside manners & unbelievable skills, he performed a smooth Vaginal delivery after Cesarean section when nobody even wants to discuss it with me, Thank you Dr Zakhary

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Vaginal Breech Delivery Dr Zakhary is the only doctor in Florida who could deliver my baby vaginally & I did not have to have a C section, He is the Best of the Best

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015