Ratings for Dr. Shawna L. Weisler

Route staff and careless dr. Route staff and careless dr. Route staff and careless dr. Route staff and careless dr.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Solid with her knowledge base. Very nice, relaxing, pretty and easy to talk to. Spends time with you. Staff could all be better, but it is worth tolerating for a top notch Endocrinologist. I am here to stay.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I like this doctor but if I could find someone else I would go to see them.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Weisler is great. She followed up with call giving blood test results. But her staffs are not very helpful and quite rude. They made you feel stupid if you called in on some simple questions.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I really like Dr. Weisler. She gave me a lot of important information that my previous doc didn't. I don't appreciate the way I was treated by her staff though. They make no apologies for miscommunications or rudeness. Left me wondering if the doctor knows how they treat her patients.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Good Doctor. Horrible staff and bad billing person.Doctor is pretty caring, know what she is doing. If her staff had been little bit more professional, I would have continued with the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Very unhappy with this doctor's office. Staff working there is the worst you can imagine. Stay away from Debbie. I was running low on my medication and asked for a refill. They could not refill my meds unless I made an appt and saw the Dr first. I asked for an appt and it was three months later. And they are not even trying to help you out. They do not care how you can survive without a medication, it's non of there business. They work really hard to make sure you have a miserable experience with their office. Stay away!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Staff rude. Doctor has no compassion and is cold. Pushes drug therapy over any other alternatives.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I've seen Dr. Weisler for a couple of years now. On a positive note, as a female to female, I appreciate the ease at which I can speak to her about my symptoms and she calls you with results. Just be warned, she seems to really go by blood work numbers alone and doesn't elaborate on informing/explaining to me about my disease or meds. The staff is the worst part and I believe the Dr. would be happier in a different environment. They are terrible, unhelpful and unhappy... like they could care less about working there. I have even seen the Dr. running around trying to retrieve paperwork that her staff lost or didn't care to get themselves. Once when I was running low on meds, the staff didn't want to refill my prescription until I came in for an appointment but she could only see me weeks later. I insisted and felt like I was troubling them to extend the script until my appointment, ugh!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

The staff at this Dr's Office is terrible. They treat you like you are a complete idiot, or beneath them. Especially if you are newly diagnosed as a Diabetic Type 1. On one occassion, my pharmacy faxed paperwork to the office to have the prescription refilled, obviously it had the name of the pharmacy on it, someone from the office, Dr or staff, called the prescription into the wrong pharmacy. The patient hadn't been seen in the office for almost a year, and nobody called to see if this patient was dead or alive.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr. Shawna L. Weisler's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burbank, CA