Ratings for Dr. Larry S. Wasser

As a medical professional and former patient of Dr Wasser, I strongly urge patients not to see him. His office is filthy. Wait times are routinely greater than 1 to 2 hours. The staff turnover rate is ridiculous. He orders unnecessary archaic tests. He has non-licensed staff perform x-rays. He is only motivated by the all mighty dollar and should be ashamed of himself.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Wasser is a smart, unethical, corrupt, and inconsiderate man. He can treat you (and send you to the radiology center that he's in cahoots with), but know that you're in a triple- booked time slot and that he only views you as a way to make money. He intimidates patients into coming in unnecessarily twice a month using threatening letters. His staff always seems to have changed year after year. Waiting times are excessive. I would recommend going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Nice man but wait time is too long, staff is inexperienced. Prescribes too many drugs, too many tests, too many unnecessary office visits.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

The worst doctor i ever met and i met quite a few.... Is more a business man than a doctor. Waiting room is packed with patients waiting one or two hours... Not because the doctor is so great, just because he is so badly organized... Splits visits in two parts which could be combined so you have to come twice and.... Pay twice.!!!.. How clever!! Care is average ..... I got the name of another doctor from a patient who was so furious he left the waiting room without being seen by the doctor!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr. Wasser runs excessive, unnecessary tests and his methods are outdated. He ran as many tests as he could on my daughter, some were deemed unnecessary when I went elsewhere for a second opinion. He convinced me my daughter needed an x-ray that I was very uncomfortable with. Turns out he gave her 2 x-rays (I had no idea) and both were deemed unnecessary when I went elsewhere for a second opinion. His stress test involved running around the office while his assistant ran behind her with a monitor. His inhalers are reused and his office smells like urine.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. wasser was able to see me in an emergency the next day. I was in pulmonary distress and had seen many doctors for over a month and he was extremelyy thorough. He had ex rays of my lungs and sinus done at the office and read right away as we'll as breathing tests and a full medical history. The nurses and assistants were more than nice, they cared. I am a new patient and I could hear them working with patients as they arrived in the waiting room. They were so friendly and kind. The office is a bit older than some of the ultra modern docs offices but itmhadma homely feeling and I especially liked the restrooms and the automatic garbage cans you didn't have to lift lids. It was really much more than I had hoped for and while under his care I have been so much better, and it has only been a week. I am so thankful to have been referred to him from my GP, who,is also,wonderful,and was able,to get me in to see Dr. Wasser right away. I am still on the meds and will be having a follow up.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Very unprofessional office. Waiting time over 1 hour consistently. They might not remind you of appointments, even appointments that are months out. If you miss appointment, they will send you a nasty letter, stating that they do not want to see you again. If you refuse to pay, they will send you to collections right away.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Wow, thought I was the only one who received a letter like that. He's so incredibly arrogant, it's disgusting. I went twice to him and never returned. Felt like I was wasting his precious time. Poor excuse for a doctor. And yes, the waiting time was inexcusable.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Waiting time is awful, and I am not the only patient to think so, as I have discussed it with many in the waiting room. I received a letter in the mail saying that i could no longer be his patient, because of the "less than desirable patient-physician relationship" that had developed.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Larry S. Wasser's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1983)