Ratings for Dr. Ivan Grunberger

Dr. Grunberger is an absolutely brilliant doctor and surgeon, and beyond that, a candidate for sainthood - a more caring, kind, decent doctor and human being would be hard to find. I have never before encountered such ability coupled with such kindness. A gem.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

I've been going to him for over 15 years, twice a year. He has never forced me to take prescription meds for my BPH but we always talk for a while about the problem. He's very knowledgeable and thankfully goes along with my self-administered vitamin regime. He feels that so long as I can put up with the disturbance of frequent urination and I develop no infections and examinations and tests turn up nothing that I should just continue with what I'm doing. Since I prefer not to take prescriptions I appreciate Dr. Grunberger's concurrence. He's recently taken the Chief Urologist's position at Methodist hospital in Brooklyn, NY. This is a top-notch doctor and a mensch besides and I'm very happy and grateful that he's in my network. I highly recommend him and hold him great esteem.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr Grunberger was very careful to perform diagnostic tests before coming to a conclusion and tnen spent time to explain diagnosis. Followed surgery with follow-up phone call and then follow-up examination. Very caring from beginning to end.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Ivan Grunberger's Credentials

• Albanian

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)