Ratings for Dr. Gayle D. Masri-Fridling

Dr. Masri-Fridling is an excellent dermatologist. She practically saved my life from melanoma. She is extremely knowledgeable, stays current with research in her field, is very personable, and truly cares. She is the best physician I have ever had. She went above and beyond to find a specialist that could best treat my condition, and she routinely followed up with me. I continue to see her for routine follow ups and would never consider going to anyone else. Sometimes I have to wait but that is because she takes her time with her patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

She was my dermatologist for 2 years. Although she seemed knowledgeable, she lacked any bedside manner and was not personable at all. She treated/removed 3 cists on 3 different visits, but really just "chopped them off" without having sympathy for my pain even though she gave me shots to numb the areas (which didn't work). Also, I thought it was helpful that she gave me samples of various acne medications & facial cleansers to let me choose which one I liked (so that I could get an actual prescription for them)....BUT THEY WERE ALL EXPIRED. Everytime she gave me samples of anything they were expired so I wouldn't even use them. Overall, I would say she was an average doctor...I need a doctor that is above average.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

She accurately diagnosed my melanoma and was firm enough with me to get it taken off (I resisted at first not believeing that the mole could be cancerous). She probably saved my life. Very thorough and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Gayle D. Masri-Fridling's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA