Dr. Roger McLachlan Thompson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roger McLachlan Thompson

Dr Thompson has been my primary for over 29 years and would never change a minute of it. He's a warm, caring man that treats his patients with compassion.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Thompson is an excellent doctor and his staff is always kind and friendly. I never have a problem with scheduling and wait time is minimal. If anyone is looking for a doctor Family Practice is the place to be...

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

The practice is one of the best practices I have ever attended. Jackie in the office is phenomenal. Dr. Thompson have been our primary for over 10 years. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Super accommodating, friendly staff. Always listens. Been coming here since I was born, 30 years!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Super friendly staff! I have a crazy schedule and they are great with fitting me in and I love them all!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Love the practice..staff is great ...been a patient since I was 18 always get great care..

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Great Family Practice, Dr Thompson is my doctor and he is the best. Dr Giacona is very kind and wonderful .The office staff is very pleasant wait time is minimal and scheduling can be done right from home.I give this office 5 STARS *****

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Thompson since he began his practice and really trust and respect him very much. The staff and the office could not be more organized and friendly to the patients. They are very accommodating to their patients regarding scheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I adore Dr. Thompson! He is always prompt, efficient and he is the most caring man. He has been our family physician for many years and I wouldn't change doctors again for any reason.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I love this practice. I have been going there for over 20 years and without fail, Dr. Thompson has always been terrific and professional. I would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Roger McLachlan Thompson's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1982)