Ratings for Dr. Nar Gill

Love this office! Staff is so accommodating and the dentists make you feel so relaxed!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Had to go THREE times to re-repair same 2 teeth first two times the filling slowly dislodged from the one tooth and the other tooth was just a small fill on the top of the tooth but they did not drill down baraly past the surface so tooth still hurt after 3 weeks this issue happen twice on both teeth went back third time after an agreement on the phone with receptionist that they would not charge me again. She went back and ask dentist if they would charge me again and she came back on phone and told me they would not charge me but would have to charge the insurance company. Came to third appointment told dentist I wanted tooth pulled got really snide with me because he wanted to do a root canel and I was done with messing with tooth. Got tooth pulled. Went to front where receptionist said I owed $100.00 Denied what was agreed to on previous phone call tryed to say that she said she would talked to dendist and see put he decided to charge me so she out and out lied was not blaming her for anything until she lied about this. Whether she was pressured by the dentist to deny the agreement because he was mad about me refusing the root canal or shes part owner of this company doesent matter very little integrity Her I wont forget. As far as the 2nd dentest worst Ive ever had. we had our 1 son in before all this happend and every thing seemed ok now his teeth are starting to give trouble hence the decided review. at least they hadnt got to our second child yet and wont. By the way I noticed a lot of people going in and there insurance percentage. Example 80% pay more than 20% or100 % but still have to pay out of pocket. reason givin the insurane only pay this or that amount and its not enough. I Heard on news, Alberta is one of the most expensive in canada for dentestriry put they could at least try to do good qualty. Greed at its best. Note: 2nd tooth that was sufaced drilled twice. I did not have them touch as it only hurts a little bit now and did not wont them to make it worse again also I follwed all Instuction on Eating, Drinking or Smoking after dental work. Sorry for long review but this place was awfull and dentist was very arogant.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Not happy with the result of a bridge because way too low, went back and Dr.Nar said my month will adjust by itself.Of course it will adjust by itself but at my expenses both physical and financial. Now the bridge shifted away leaving a gap and creating a gum problem and my jaw is suffering too, can not bite hard stuff or an apple anymore without a jaw pain. His wife also did a crown very low , even after we told her, she did not care. Given the amount of money we give to a dentist, the job should be impeccable.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Did not like this doctor at all, he filled a filling I had on a back tooth and did it too fast. The nerves were screaming for 3 days!!! Went back in because I was still in pain and he did nothing and said oh it will calm down in a couple more days. 2 days later went to a different dentist because the toothache was unreal he took out the filling re did it, which made it slightly bigger but it felt fine within 8 hours after!!! Do not go! If he cant do a filling which is easy how can he do anything else?

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr.Nar is awesome! He did a root canal on me, saved my molar and he is such a nice guy to deal with. I hope he never changes! You can tell that he genuinely enjoys his job!Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Gill is an awesome dentist and a really nice person! Sometimes it can feel with doctors/dentists as though they don't really see a PERSON but a PATIENT but all the staff at this office, including Dr. Gill, are really personable and genuine. They love their patients, remember things from visit to visit and are friendly which keeps you relaxed. Also, they were able to deal with complex issues, making the referrals to the right specialists. Kudos to the entire clinic at Appleway Inglewood!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Wow!!! Thats all I can say..I was so afraid to see a dentist but not anymore! He is so gentle that now I walk in worry free. I dont even feel the needle ever. He even saw my 8 year old son and did a baby root canal and he didnt even flinch through the whole appointment!! Im not surprised that he also got great reviews when he lived in winnipeg. Great job Dr. Gill and thanksto you I am no longer afraid of the dentist!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Nar Gill is a great dentist. He is very good at what he does and I wouldn't have any other dentist. Keep up the great work...

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Gill is the best Dentist in the clinic. I wouldn't have any of the others. He has filled a number of my teeth and has done an excellent job. He has also done two root canals on me and made my teeth better than the originals. For a young Dentist he has abilities beyond his years. He is patient and takes the time to explain the proceedures. I am pleased with all the work he has done for me so far.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

I had teeth out and new dentures made..Dr. gill explained everyhting before and after the teeth were taken out. He took the time to make sure I was comfortable and was extremely gentle. Iam very impressed with my dentures. Thanks Dr. Gill!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008