You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alexander P. Anthopoulos

I felt rushed during appointments. I would not recommend Paoli obgyn.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

This was my first visit to Dr. Anthropoulos after my gynecologist of 15 years moved to Florida. I was very nervous and apprehensive, but my experience with Dr. Anthropoulos was extremely positive. He is super professional, as well as caring and thoughtful. I feel relieved to have a found a good doctor again who is very informative and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. A since my daughter was born and she is 10 years old now. he is kind, caring and has taken very good care of me over the past 10 years.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Anthopoulos is now at Paoli!! I am 5 months along and glad I left Main Line OBGYN Strattford. He along with his staff treat you very well, and really care about you and your baby. What a relief to know I have found a better choice to deliver our son in April 2012.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I love Dr. A and even switched practices so I could deliver my second baby with him. Always caring and remembers my name even when I'm not in the office. Great, great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Very knowledgable, takes time to explain and asks if you have questions too. Is a caring individual who is gentle and makes you feel at ease during exams and procedures. I know I am in good hands. He delivered my 1st child. I went to a Pap/general exam and brought my 3 children under 3 w/me and he still was patient and took the time to be kind to my children during the visit.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Dr. A is attentive, knowledgable, and takes an appropriate amount of time with each visit. I never felt rushed or that he wasn't interested in questions or my well-being. One of his best attributes, though, is the fact that this man didn't run late on a single visit during my entire pregnancy. He's very punctual, so i could actually schedule visits during the work day and make it back to work when I promised.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

I've been seeing him for years, and I've been really happy with my care.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Wonderful doctor -- he makes you feel very comfortable and takes the time to make sure you understand what he's talking about.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

A very nice man and very professional, not too many doctors have the bedside manner that he has... he should train some docs on just how to have bedside manner. He did a complete hysterectomy on me and I couldn't ask for better care, recommended him to all my female friends. He explains things to you so that YOU understand, and never talks over you like so many of the other docs do. He answers your questions fully and really wants the best for you. He treats you as if he were treating a member of his own family.dont think you can ask for more than that.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Alexander P. Anthopoulos's Credentials

• Spanish

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I felt rushed during appointments. I would not recommend Paoli obgyn."

January 25, 2016
  • First Name changed from "Alexander" to "Alexander P."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "WYNNEWOOD" to "Exton"

August 29, 2013